Flyballing doodles

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
pixie's mum

Flyballing doodles

Post by pixie's mum » 19 Apr 2014, 09:58

Jazz and I had a fab day racing at clitheroe yesterday in all that lovely sunshine (I got a bright red sunburnt nose!!)
We didn't do too well in the winning league table but jazz raced like a pro and didn't miss a beat and was focused and fast and totally reliable
Pixie and jazz race again tomorrow and Monday and we are really looking forward to it and it was lovely to meet the lovely Millie doodle from wakefield with her dad and mum carol who were racing with the shawcross team she's a lovely girl and loves her racing too
Go Go doodles
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ianto!

Re: Flyballing doodles

Post by Ianto! » 19 Apr 2014, 13:08

Oo-oh, so jealous of all the fly-ball doodle mummies.... It sounds great. And lovely to have something to share with your doods. :D
Is that Millie who's a PAT dog? I think we've met at the Wakefield Pugneys Meets... Millie is a (cream) mud magnet! :shock:
Good Luck - and I hope you have lots more fun this weekend -
Anne & Ianto x

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 19 Apr 2014, 14:12

Lovely post Kathy and no wonder you are so proud of your gorgeous duo! :D :D :D :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 19 Apr 2014, 14:51

Yes Ianto Millie is a lovely cream curly standard girl ( not sure if she's a pat dog but she was very well behaved) unfortunately I didn't have my camera phone on me as I was about to go into the arena but they looked lovely sitting together - my little mini dood and her bug new friend Millie. We promised to meet again at doodlefest
ImageImage
ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 19 Apr 2014, 20:23

Sounds good fun - hope the rest of the weekend goes well :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

ClareV

Post by ClareV » 20 Apr 2014, 10:41

Sounds excellent! We tried to teach Charlie how to get the ball out of the flyball box at my friend's house. After a few attempts to teach him to paw at the box my friend's Sprollie sighed, marched over and showed him exactly how it was done. Then put the ball back down for us to repeat! She was just amazing at teaching him! I would love to try him at flyball but am not sure his hip would like it as he is occasionally quite stiff.

Have a great weekend; photos please if you get any!!

Doug1

Post by Doug1 » 20 Apr 2014, 16:39

We have signed Doug up to the same team that Stout goes to in Bracknell after we read their fabulous post's.

Have not heard back from them yet as I only sent the form off last week, but hoping to start on the 26th April. Not sure if we will be any good but thought it would be fun and would be good exercise for us both :P

We'll keep you posted (oh, and any tips would be great)

Sx