never going to meet others!!!

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
minnie the gdoodle

never going to meet others!!!

Post by minnie the gdoodle » 01 May 2014, 06:12

well we were going to doodlefest this year training going exceptionally well camping gear arranged new car aquired too easy,i have to go in hospital for an operation in the next month and will be out of action for a while and unfortunately for us fortunately for doodlefest we wont be able to go.
I suppose lifting 50kg beer barrels as a job one would expect a hernia,but not now not this close to doodlefest,p****d off or what :(

suebedo

Re: never going to meet others!!!

Post by suebedo » 01 May 2014, 07:14

Oh Minnie and Minnie's dad - sorry to hear that. Would have loved to see you both at Doodlefest. Hope the op goes well. xx

Bid

Post by Bid » 01 May 2014, 08:21

Oh such a shame! :( Good luck with the op, and be careful walking Minnie while you recover!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 01 May 2014, 10:46

So sorry to hear this - I was so looking forward to meeting you but you really must look after yourself so that you heal properly and then there's no excuse for DF 2015!! See ya then
ImageImage
ImageImage

swardie

Post by swardie » 01 May 2014, 12:32

Aw, that's a real shame. Hope all goes well for you ( and there's always next year) .

beeeerock

Post by beeeerock » 01 May 2014, 23:59

minnie the gdoodle wrote:I suppose lifting 50kg beer barrels as a job one would expect a hernia,but not now not this close to doodlefest,p****d off or what :(
You know, if you drain some of the contents into a mug and drink it, the keg doesn't weight quite as much... 8)

Manda64

Post by Manda64 » 02 May 2014, 12:16

Bad timing Minnie's Dad! :evil:
Hopefully the op will go well and you'll be quickly on the road to recovery - remember there's always next year. :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage