Stories & Pictures That Make Us Go 'AWWWHHH!' (or even OOOH)

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.
Fattysplash

Stories & Pictures That Make Us Go 'AWWWHHH!' (or even OOOH)

Post by Fattysplash » 24 Nov 2007, 11:18

I just read a story that Emma added on another thread, 'Labrawhat' (Hel&Mark I think). It really made me go awwwhhh, I felt myself mellowing just for reading it!! :oops: I've read a few on this forum & then I can't find them again or I forget them!(There was a fantastic pic of camels in a desert too).Can we have a thread of nice things,things that inspire us or just things that make us smile? ( Jokes or anything) Just for the weekend,so we can all have at least one 'awwwwhhh' moment? Sorry I don't have any 'awwwhhs' so mine's a joke! :mrgreen:

A young girl on a years training course in South Africa recently received a "Dear John" letter from her boyfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Mary, the distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love, John.

Mary, with hurt feelings, asked her colleagues for any snapshots they could spare of their boyfriends, brothers, ex-boyfriends, uncles, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of John, Mary included all the other pictures of the pretty lads she had collected

from her buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope....along with this note:

Dear John, I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the f**k you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care, Mary

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The More People I Meet, The More I Love My Dogs

www.puppylovecampaigns.org

peterannben

Re: Stories & Pictures That Make Us Go 'AWWWHHH!' (or even OOOH)

Post by peterannben » 24 Nov 2007, 21:46

great joke,annx

Flossiebag

Post by Flossiebag » 25 Nov 2007, 09:21

Heee Heeeee! :D :D
Abbey and Esmerelda Doodle
xx

Addisons Disease Information - http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gi ... 068&ref=ts

http://www.labradoodletrust.com

aitch

Post by aitch » 26 Nov 2007, 23:31

here you go ...
Helen x

Hip Dysplasia is painful , expensive, and COMMON, see the hip scores of BOTH parents, no points over 3.
Don't accept excuses

Fattysplash

Post by Fattysplash » 27 Nov 2007, 08:41

Thanku Helen! That's the one,it's fantastic,certainly has the WOW factor doesn't it? :mrgreen:
The More People I Meet, The More I Love My Dogs

www.puppylovecampaigns.org

debs43

Post by debs43 » 27 Nov 2007, 11:16

marmite crisps as the ad says you either love it or hate it (my pregnancy craving with youngest)