Who should win X Factor

You can use this area for idle or not so idle chat that is not related to Labradoodles as long as you keep it free of flame wars and anything obscene.

Who should win X Factor|

Poll ended at 10 Dec 2006, 18:56

Ray
5%
Ben
32%
Leona
64%
MacDonald Brothers
No votes

Total votes: 22

frosty

Post by frosty » 09 Dec 2006, 23:03

Gutted Bens out....I , mrs socialite actually STAYED in on a Sat night (unheard of) to watch this and am now gutted!!!.

Anyway Leona I must say has an absolutely Fantastic voice....so be voting her I think...

On another note did anyone watch eXtinct afterwards....Bloody heartbreaking what us humans do to the planet...had to get my tissue out!!!
"The reason dogs have so many friends is because they wag their tails instead of their tongues."

Labradorable

Post by Labradorable » 10 Dec 2006, 13:28

On another note did anyone watch eXtinct afterwards....Bloody heartbreaking what us humans do to the planet...had to get my tissue out!!!
I watched it and thought it was an excellent programme and very informative. Heartbreaking indeed :cry:

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 16 Dec 2006, 20:00

Im sat here with a plate of egg n'chips, a glass of cider and cant wait for the final!
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 16 Dec 2006, 20:10

That conjures a lovely pic Carole i love egg and chips, sorry not watching it as all the good ones have already gone and i don't like either of the two that are left.
Bet Leona wins though.

Barb

Post by Barb » 16 Dec 2006, 21:58

Only saw the last bit as I was giving one of my dogs a tidy up for Christmas but........ I think Ray might win it.
They can both sing but Ray is becoming more confident by the minute and is proving to be a real showman. If it comes down to the "x" factor, then I think Ray has more "x" than Leona.

claire fifi

Post by claire fifi » 16 Dec 2006, 22:56

Oh dear, what have we here ? I have been watching (off and on) Strictly come dancing - surely a more tastful show ? :? :lol:

Anyway, did not see it tonight - hope you managed to enjoy your wonderful evenings of egg 'n chips, cider t.v - how the other half live !

We are knackered from driving to Nuneaton and back to choose pup. More of that on another thread, but I have left deposit and chosen a pup - despite the fact that the litter was kennel raised rather than in the woman's house, as I had thought. :? Can't win 'em all I suppose.
Claire and Muppet Image
------------------------------------------

http://www.labradoodle-rescue.com

Elendili

Did you think right ?????

Post by Elendili » 16 Dec 2006, 23:55

Leona, Won. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

She reduced me to tears, and I haven't really followed the programme,
but how do you choose between two such lovely people. Ray is a True showman, and Leoni Well !!!!! what can you say except. Just deserved. Any one who can sing. (especially Witney Houston in The Gaurdian.) song, she deserves it..... now I'll get the C.D in support of our BEST newest Star. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Her mum must be so proud. Bless. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 17 Dec 2006, 09:58

Wanted Ben to win, but pleased for Leona.
Egg n'chips! Michel Roux eat your heart out, a plate of crispy tempting chips, topped with an egg bedded in sweet yolk, dripping luscious golden liquor, every taste exquisite, and with it, England's finest medication, the lightest presssing of apples left to mature and achieve the intoxicating shining glass that is the perfect accompaniment.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 17 Dec 2006, 10:46

Carole you sound like one of those celebrity tv foodies :D
I prefer my egg n chips with a cup of Englands other finest medication, tea. :D

claire fifi

Post by claire fifi » 17 Dec 2006, 16:52

Ah girls, or even a glass of Beer ! Carole, sadly cider always reminds me of my youth, when a pint of cider was only 30p - and you got drunk very cheaply - and sadly, quickly. Somehow, cider never retained its charm after that... :oops:
Claire and Muppet Image
------------------------------------------

http://www.labradoodle-rescue.com