Canine Massage - Dorset/Hants area

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
Bid

Canine Massage - Dorset/Hants area

Post by Bid » 08 Dec 2010, 19:01

A little while ago someone asked me if Lezleigh who did Daisy's massage course had a website. Well now she has - http://www.unitytherapycentre.co.uk/. Daisy still does the daily stretching routine that Lezleigh devised for her and is much more supple as a result - at one point she couldn't touch her sides with her nose but she can now easily. I hadn't realised how stiff Daze was in her shoulders as a result of her hip problems, and Lezleigh showed me massage techniqes to help resolve that, and how to identify potential problems looming by finding areas that are hot. Definitely recommend doggy massage with Lezleigh if you are in the area.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Clairejen

Re: Canine Massage - Dorset/Hants area

Post by Clairejen » 08 Dec 2010, 19:39

I bet dogs love being massaged, all that rubbing and attention.
Claire
slave of Leon & Sally
Image Image

fudgepuddle

Re: Canine Massage - Dorset/Hants area

Post by fudgepuddle » 08 Dec 2010, 22:52

Bid wrote:A little while ago someone asked me if Lezleigh who did Daisy's massage course had a website. Well now she has - http://www.unitytherapycentre.co.uk/. Daisy still does the daily stretching routine that Lezleigh devised for her and is much more supple as a result - at one point she couldn't touch her sides with her nose but she can now easily. I hadn't realised how stiff Daze was in her shoulders as a result of her hip problems, and Lezleigh showed me massage techniqes to help resolve that, and how to identify potential problems looming by finding areas that are hot. Definitely recommend doggy massage with Lezleigh if you are in the area.
We've met Lezleigh several times, and she can definitely make a difference. Our doods relaxed with her straight away & I think Fudgey was so enjoying her experience that she started to wallow and drool!!! :shock: :lol: :D And Lezleigh is a really lovely lady too :D
We'd definitely recommend her :D
Mia
x
ImageImageImage