Looking for a groomer in Wirral or Cheshire?

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
JeanG

Looking for a groomer in Wirral or Cheshire?

Post by JeanG » 19 Apr 2013, 17:38

My groomer is expanding her business and I know others are often looking for a good groomer.

Her name is Diane Wheeler, the business is Wheeler Claws, she works from home, she lives in Ellesmere Port which is South Wirral/Cheshire and I can highly recommend her. She's been turning down new business for over 2 years now but her son is coming into it with her. He's going to do the bathing and drying, which gives her more time for the clipping. She does a great job! We got 3rd in the best groomed dog at the Labradoodle show last year, 1st place was unbeatable as the dood who won had an amazing unusual rastafarian coat and 2nd was an English setter. Diane is kind and loves dogs. I'm not sure what she'd charge for a standard dood but she's VERY reasonable. if anyone's interested let me know and I'll ask her for prices.
Jean & Bella xxx