including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 19 Jun 2019, 04:48

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A light bulb moment about toy destruction!
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2015, 10:19 

Hi Kathie
I absolutely cant wait till Sunday :D Its about an hour and a half journey back so hopefully she will be ok.
I live in Colchester which is north east Essex. What a shame its not nearer you. One of the things I am hoping to do is meet up with other doodle owners in my area for walks. I would love Dolly to have as many friends as possible. I have spotted a man with a doodle walking past my house a couple of times and also a lady,might be the same doodle though. I saw the man again last night while I was coming home in my car so they must be local. Would be nice to talk to them, just hope they dont think I am some sort of weirdo :lol:
Love
Sandra x

PostPosted: 15 Jan 2015, 09:46 

Hi Sandra sorry we seem to have hijacked the toy story posts with our chatter so last one on this post site. I am as excited as you I think, I would love another doodle but Holly is a one dog family lover and also after 2 years of rearing I don't think I have the energy for another baby!! My 64 birthday on 25th this month. I also like to meet other doodle owners and exchange funny stories, doods are all different but have many traits the same. I wish there was a doodle meet in east sussex but never see one near enough to go. Holly and I met by accident one of her sibling brothers he was black and very curly, their natures were very similar. I remember there were 9 in the litter all different ! I managed to accidently remove previous posted photo so trying to get it back so here's another. We just hate this weather Image

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2015, 15:05 

Hijacking post also, but just to say Sandra, I'm sure they'll not think youre a weirdo. Sams our first dog and we've had him a year and one of the big positives of having a dog I've found is that other dog owners tend to be very friendly. There's not many other dog owners at our local park that don't stop for a wee chat while the dogs are playing. It brightens my morning having a wee gab with them- all different ages and personality types but by and large most will love to stop for a doggy chat.

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2015, 20:30 

Kathiedoodle just got to say I just love your pic. What a beautifull picture.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ziggy & Bowie