Cook book for your fur babies

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
linny

Cook book for your fur babies

Post by linny » 25 Mar 2015, 16:24

:) Bought a copy of Mutt Munchies by Stephanie Mehanna off ebay for £1.53......a great buy !
35 recipes and some great money saving ideas....
Not so sure about Canine's Curry :roll: (Jethro is windy enough thank you :lol: ) but mine love the Pasta bark slice and the Muttloaf.

Sandy B

Re: Cook book for your fur babies

Post by Sandy B » 25 Mar 2015, 16:41

:lol:
I love it. Mutt loaf .Let us know how you get on trying them out on Jethro (great name)
Love
Sandra & Dolly x

Bren

Post by Bren » 25 Mar 2015, 19:40

Maybe you could put some recipes on the forum so that we could all try them. I love cooking treats for the boys.
Happy cooking :D

Ziggy Bowie & Bee

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 29 Mar 2015, 23:57

:shock: Linny, i shall be in terrible trouble if I buy the book! OH already complains the doods eat better than he.
He has finally stopped asking if the fresh rabbit, the lamb rib etc is for dinner.... :oops: The latest complaint is he can't even have a piece of fruit without certain eyes demanding a share :roll: :lol: I had to draw the line,last year,at clever doodle boy helping himself to the strawbs in the garden!