Can you recommend a raised dog bed??

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
kobi&jazz

Can you recommend a raised dog bed??

Post by kobi&jazz » 18 Jun 2016, 23:49

I have noticed Kobi seems a little stiff when getting up and thinking of getting him a raised bed. Any recommendations? Thank you :)

Bid

Re: Can you recommend a raised dog bed??

Post by Bid » 19 Jun 2016, 08:10

I am told that Kuranda raised beds are really good but I've not got one. I recently bought a different one from groupon really cheaply, because I wasn't sure if Daisy would like it or not so that way I thought I hadn't wasted anything if she wouldn't go on it. So far Daisy loves it. (The offer has expired or I'd send you a link).

Edited to add this is the one we have ...... https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/gg-grou ... GwodgWAGYQ
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

kobi&jazz

Post by kobi&jazz » 19 Jun 2016, 23:15

Good thinking Bid....I was looking at the Coolaroo and Snoozezy beds, but guess to get a cheaper one and see what the reaction is like makes sense :)
I just re-instated my account with Groupon and looks like I can get one, what size did you get for Daisy? Does it feel secure - not tipping up if weight more at one end???
Thanksfor reply and link :D :D

Bid

Post by Bid » 19 Jun 2016, 23:54

I got the large one - it seems very stable. They all want to get on it, but I am keeping it for Daisy. Tbh I was surprised they like it so much as it is a plasticky sort of thing and I thought it would be sticky in the heat. but no - it is their chosen bed!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

kobi&jazz

Post by kobi&jazz » 20 Jun 2016, 11:00

Cheers Bid - order sent :D