Doodledoos or Doodlehall breeders?

This forum is for posting reviews of dog- and labradoodle-related /products/. Please do not use it for making or soliciting comments about breeders or people (although /most/ breeders are people too!)
Salome1881

Doodledoos or Doodlehall breeders?

Post by Salome1881 » 22 Nov 2016, 20:45

Hello!
We are a family of 3, living in London who are searching for a lovely Labradoodle to join our family and to become the perfect play mate for our 7 year old daughter. We have been in contact with Doodlehall and Doodledoos and wonder if any of you experienced people can recommend these or other breedeers not too far from London?

Bid

Re: Doodledoos or Doodlehall breeders?

Post by Bid » 27 Nov 2016, 09:59

Hi there,

Sorry I can't help as I don't know either of those breeders, and don't know any near you either, but I wish you luck with your search :D :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Bonbon

Post by Bonbon » 02 Dec 2016, 22:16

Hi there I too am a breeder of Australians if you would like to drop me a line on Suzziq381@aol.com I can tell you more about my dogs and our next litter .

Titchytash

Post by Titchytash » 03 Dec 2016, 17:27

Hi. This is my first time posting on here. We got our gorgeous baby only 2 weeks ago from a lovely breeder called Lisa in Spalding, past Peterborough. About 3 hours from London. I think maybe she goes under the name PennyAlis? Lisa miniature australian labradoodles. She did have one gorgeous little black girl mini left from the litter.
You won't regret it, I am loving having our gorgeous girl.