Looking for info / siblings for Poppy

Use this section to locate siblings and other dogs related to your own
Lucy83

Looking for info / siblings for Poppy

Post by Lucy83 » 17 May 2012, 19:12

Hi, I have been trying to find out more info regarding Poppy's family tree, I have emailed the breeder a couple of times but I am not sure that she is receiving them and I don't want to hassle her too much.

Poppy was born on the 25/11/10 and is one of a litter of 10, 9 black and 1 chocolate. She came from Moordoodles on Dartmoor in Devon. There is a link for the litter on register a litter on the homepage which reads

25/11/10 Cream Multi Gene Labradoodle (Sire) F2 black Labradoodle (Dam)

The name of the breeder and telephone number is also listed here but i'm not sure that I am allowed to list that.

We were in contact with two of the other puppies from the litter as they also returned to Dorset but unfortunately they did have to be returned to the breeder to be re-homed.
We were told when we bought Poppy that she was related to Top Gear Dog through the dad but not sure what line exactly.

Any info would be greatly received or Sibling contact.

ClareV

Re: Looking for info / siblings for Poppy

Post by ClareV » 09 Aug 2012, 20:18

Top gear dog is I believe a Kimberlene labradoodle. They have a lovely web site. Hope you find some sibs. My doodle is also related to t g dog via his mum Lilli, and I am also trying to find some relatives of my dog's locally. Good luck!

Bid

Re: Looking for info / siblings for Poppy

Post by Bid » 09 Aug 2012, 20:29

I'm not sure if this might be a sibling - the timing is close .... http://www.labradoodle.org.uk/forum/vie ... hp?t=19503
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron