Pablo's brothers and sisters born pickering June 2012

Use this section to locate siblings and other dogs related to your own
nettyneil

Pablo's brothers and sisters born pickering June 2012

Post by nettyneil » 14 Oct 2012, 20:29

hi,

just wondering if any of pablo's brothers and sisters are out there. Hoping they are all happy and enjoying their new homes.

Netty x

Diane Drury

Re: Pablo's brothers and sisters born pickering June 2012

Post by Diane Drury » 18 Jan 2013, 15:56

Hi there, not sure if Jasper is one of Pablo's brothers, but he was born in Pickering on the 6th June 2012.

nettyneil

Post by nettyneil » 20 Jan 2013, 22:00

hi, Pablo was born on 6th June too. His mum was called Honey - i think. Do you have any photos of Jasper? Pablo has settled in really well over this side of the pennines. I can't imagine life without him now.

Jx

Diane Drury

Post by Diane Drury » 22 Jan 2013, 00:21

I know carol had another doodle that had pups a day or two after Nellie, jaspers mum, and she was nellies sister, but can't remember her name. We live in Scotland and were visiting relatives in Yorkshire when the pups were born and carol kindly let us visit when the pups were 3 days old. She also showed us the pups nellies sister had the previous night, but i never saw them advertised. I have pictures on my facebook of Nellie and toby and pictures of all the pups we took at 3 days old, but can't seem to get them to upload on here. Jaspers dad was an apricot minature poodle called Toby. We originally were going to have the red boy, but decided at 3 weeks on our Jasper :)

nettyneil

Post by nettyneil » 23 Jan 2013, 23:14

hi, they must be cousins then as pablo's mum was honey - nellies sister. They have the same father though so I suppose in human terms then that would make them half brothers/cousins and therefore potential guests on Jeremy Kyle xx

We chose Pablo because he was the curliest and darkest of the pups at the time - he was just two weeks when we picked him. I do remember when Pablo was about five or six weeks we went to visit him and he and two other puppies were taken to the garden area to play together while we were there. She said then that one of them had already been chosen and was going to live in Scotland so maybe that it was your Jasper who was his playmate that day. x