Campbell doodles

Use this section to locate siblings and other dogs related to your own
clare1901

Campbell doodles

Post by clare1901 » 04 Apr 2013, 23:01

Hi, just wondered if any one has a doodle from the Campbells now based in Gloucester. Raffa was born on 06/01/12. His Dad was Cisco and Mom was Delilah. Cisco has fathered a few litters I believe.Any siblings/half siblings out there.

Clare Raffa and Ruby

woodlanders

Re: Campbell doodles

Post by woodlanders » 04 Apr 2013, 23:24

Hi Clare,

We viewed a litter at the Campbell's in Feb 2012 (sounds like it was Raffa's gang!) Before we could make a decision, we found our doodle Alfie advertised for sale locally as he was unwanted and needed a home.

However, coincidentally I often walk with a lady at my local park in Worcester who has a Campbell's doodle. He too is called Alfie and is cream with a lovely loose curly coat! His dad is Cisco, can't remember the mums name, I think they have a few girlie doods. Sounds like he is a half brother to your Raffa then, he's a lovely doodle of medium height not a donkey doodle like mine!

I remember a cream pup on the day we visited, he was larger than the rest could he have been your Raffa?
Jo and Alfie xx

clare1901

Post by clare1901 » 04 Apr 2013, 23:43

Hi, yep that does sound like Raffa! He was bigger than his litter mates although now he is medium size. How funny that you saw my baby!

woodlanders

Post by woodlanders » 05 Apr 2013, 10:18

And what a gorgeous baby Raffa is! He is quite similar to my friends Alfie, he has a lighter coloured nose too.

When I see her I will remind her about this forum, would be nice for you to swap notes, and there's always Doodlefest which isn't too far for you or my friend! We are hoping to go again this year! :D

I think the Campbell's still have a couple of pups from their latest litter if you fancied a 3rd! :lol:
Jo and Alfie xx

clare1901

Post by clare1901 » 05 Apr 2013, 14:54

Jo, I think my husband would be packing his bags at the thought of another doodle :lol:

Clare, Raffa and Ruby