Introducing Alfie and Bracken

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Sandio

Introducing Alfie and Bracken

Post by Sandio » 03 Jul 2019, 16:59

Thank you for letting me join . I have 2 F1 labradoodle Alfie and Bracken Alfie is 11 years and Bracken is 5 1/2 months . So doing the fun part of working out what on earth he will look like as an adult . Alfie support s my daughter who has autism and we are hoping Bracken will follow his lead . Would love to post some photos but not sure how . Help appreciated ! Also would love to see photos of any other labradoodles especially 5 month ish old ones .

Cairo'sMum

Re: Introducing Alfie and Bracken

Post by Cairo'sMum » 04 Jul 2019, 17:59

Welcome to you, Alfie and Bracken!

I set up a Gallery on Flickr and shared links to photos of Cairo when I first joined. If you look down the Introductions, you'll see the thread, and you'll see it took a couple of attempts to get the pictures available for viewing. If I can do it, it can't be too difficult :lol:

Looking forward to hearing how Bracken is gettting along and of course to the piccies of Alfie and Bracken.

linny

Re: Introducing Alfie and Bracken

Post by linny » 14 Jul 2019, 17:23

It's hello and welcome from me too :D
Looking forward to seeing photos....when you've cracked how to do it...... I still haven't :roll: