Alfie meet World... World meet Alfie

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
LouBeale

Re: Alfie meet World... World meet Alfie

Post by LouBeale » 07 Nov 2008, 16:23

Bidborough Village Hall, Friday's 1.00 pm, not sure if the class is now full but the lady to contact is Diana at DogSense 01342 851000. Good Luck. The lady with the Spaniel seemed happy enough, worried about how tiny he is and how he doesn't like his food. I gave her some info on suitable alternatives to try, so let's hope she does. He is a lovely little dog but very small for his age. :(

sophieandmatt

Post by sophieandmatt » 07 Nov 2008, 16:47

Thanks!

Alfie came to watch the fireworks with me from the back garden on Wednesday, watched them for a while, didn't seem to even notice the bangs, and then went to sleep outside! Phew!!!
Alfie - Strong contender for Pack Leader in this house!

LouBeale

Post by LouBeale » 07 Nov 2008, 16:58

The only dog I have ever had with a problem with fireworks was my rescue collie cross, she hated thunderstorms too she never got over it, use to run upstairs and pee on our bed. :shock: The more experiences you can get them use to in a positive way when they very young, the better. I am really pleased Alfie wasn't phased by the fireworks, Minnie was exactly the same and I know we have probably got the ruddy things until after New Year here.

JaneM

Post by JaneM » 17 Nov 2008, 09:29

Hi Sophie and Matt and Alfie

Rollo (aka Billy Whizz) is our doodle from Imogen. You can see recent pics of him on the Box of Truffles thread http://www.labradoodle.org.uk/forum/vie ... &start=150.

Tomorrow is our debut, about which I will be glad as he is heavy to lug about - 5.6kg at last weigh in 6 days ago.

Alfie is lovely - he is really curly isn't he, Rollo has more like a rough coated lab coat.

We are nowhere near you - hampshire between Southampton and Fareham - but I just wanted to say hello to another of Rollo's siblings!

Cheers for now, hope you are enjoying being out and about

Jane

sophieandmatt

Post by sophieandmatt » 17 Nov 2008, 10:14

Hi Jane,

Fingers crossed, Alfie has been walking really well, but then again he will do anything for a treat!!!

Alfie was just over 6kgs when weighed today at the vets (Rabies vaccination today! I'm expecting the Vets to have a better Christmas party than usual!), so interesting to hear the weight of Rollo, as I still think Alfie is feeling a little bony across the spine.

Rollo looks lovely, it's interesting how different all the coats are, and how much they changed from when we first saw them.

sophieandmatt

Post by sophieandmatt » 17 Nov 2008, 17:06

New photos...

I don't want to share!

Toy theft!

When will he leave!

sophieandmatt

Post by sophieandmatt » 27 Jan 2009, 13:54

Some new photos

debbierose59

Post by debbierose59 » 27 Jan 2009, 14:30

your alfies lovely
i cant remember why Dexter came home that size.
he's getting a big boy now and loves life.
Debbie
style type="text/css">.box{font-family:verdana

debbierose59

Post by debbierose59 » 27 Jan 2009, 14:32

my god, don,t know how i,ve done it but have posted piccies of Dexter and his new friend a cockerdoodle who he met this morning at the lake.
Debbie
style type="text/css">.box{font-family:verdana