First dog - first Labradoodle

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
linny

Re: First dog - first Labradoodle

Post by linny » 19 May 2010, 00:12

Hi and welcome from us too :D
Mario is a great name and I recognise the look in his eyes.....and it's not innocence :lol: :lol:
Enjoy!....... puppy hood passes all too quickly

Cazdoodle

Post by Cazdoodle » 19 May 2010, 13:48

Just like to say a big thankyou for to everybody you has replied/will reply.

Caroline & Mario

broadloan

Post by broadloan » 19 May 2010, 19:20

My first dog and labradoodle as well..I loved him so much..I took up dog walking! Mine started off a wee quiet thing, who slept the whole time.....we recently changed his food to the raw diet, and he has grown huge....constant comments like.."my he's big"..etc etc...and mad.....in at everything, including a broken sewage pipe recently....the smell was just delightful on the way home in the car.....He might have been a slow starter but he is loads of fun now. although a minature doodle owner recently commented its a bit of an adventure going on a walk with my dog, you never know quite what he's going to get up to next. Wouldn't change him for the world. Brilliant nature....dead calm in the house (most of the time)

lottiedoodle

Post by lottiedoodle » 19 May 2010, 19:52

This topic has really made me smile and brought back memories of when Lottie was a puppy, I remember the Doodle Dash well, this was closely followed by the Doodle Dive, any water, river, lake, puddle, muddy ditch and she is in, and it is certainly a Doodle Dash in!. As far as the plants and the garden is concerned, before long you will have so many holes dug that the worry about plants will be long gone, :lol: and don't forget to lock away your undies, I have found a bra's, knickers, stockings, socks etc scattered around the garden, which have usually been stolen for the laundry bin!

Lottie is now four and yes, all of the above still apply, but I would not be without her (Or her brother Toby, 5yr old Lab) everyday without fail she makes us laugh. She is clever, to cute for her own good sometimes, and very loyal. Enjoy your Dood, each and everyone of them are 'Gems'