Cass would like to introduce.....

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
blueboysgirl

Re: Cass would like to introduce.....

Post by blueboysgirl » 22 Jan 2011, 12:30

That's just priceless!

Out of interest, how do you keep the pups germ-free when you walk Sadie? (always wondered this when I hear of multiple dog households with new puppies :oops: )
Claire and Bruno
ImageImage

lucybain

Post by lucybain » 22 Jan 2011, 13:00

Congratulations to Cass the puppies look gorgeous. How sweet is Sadie you must be thrilled to have such kind and loving doodles.

Lucy

awaitingrodders

Post by awaitingrodders » 22 Jan 2011, 14:26

:P :P Cute :P :P so lucky, 10, what a big litter!

7 months ago I'd have been clucking at the bit to see that picture.....me thinks I am slightly tainted now, I see each of those puppies as a rabid vampire!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure they are gorgeous and so many very excited new doggy parents out there x

I hope they continue to grow and bloom.

Congratulations x
Fleur Bear Flip Flop x

madaboutdoodles

Post by madaboutdoodles » 22 Jan 2011, 15:21

blueboysgirl wrote:That's just priceless!

Out of interest, how do you keep the pups germ-free when you walk Sadie? (always wondered this when I hear of multiple dog households with new puppies :oops: )
Hi,
We do have to be very careful, with Sadie going out each day, what we do is we have a small basin at the front door with disinfectant ( dog safe ) in it and when she comes back from her walk her paws get washed in that. I then also use dog wipes to wipe her all over, especially her belly/bum/face etc
She is not allowed in to see the pups until she is completely dry, we have a door on the whelping box, so see can go and see them and say hello, without getting in there.

Trish, Cass and Sadie

http://www.madaboutdoodles.com

tynkerbelluk

Post by tynkerbelluk » 22 Jan 2011, 15:31

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How on earth did I manage to miss the fact that Cass was pregnant, I'm on here nearly all the time :!: :!:
Congratulations Cass. I would roll over and play dead for one of your darling puppies. Sadie, you are such a caring gentle sister helping your mum.
Trish they are both such a credit to you and I'm sure the new pups are all going to be just wonderful too :)
Looking forward to your usual lovely pictures, when you get the time. Bet your boys are over the moon to have the house full of pups again :D
Sharron and Archie

madaboutdoodles

Post by madaboutdoodles » 22 Jan 2011, 15:50

tynkerbelluk wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: How on earth did I manage to miss the fact that Cass was pregnant, I'm on here nearly all the time :!: :!:

Hi Sharron,
:lol: :lol: You didn't miss anything, :D I am a bit superstitious like that and I had not said anything, I guess I didn't want to jinx it! Silly I know, but the only people I had told officially were the families on our waiting list. Until the puppies arrived safely and off course our main priority that Cass was safe, then I decided I would tell everyone :D

Bet your boys are over the moon to have the house full of pups again :D
:lol: :lol: The boys are in their element, Daniel can't wait to practice his dog whispering skills again and start feeding them by hand and getting them to sit and wait for it, like last time :lol:

Trish, Cass and Sadie

thepooles

Post by thepooles » 22 Jan 2011, 16:18

congratulations! that video is just beautiful, but i'm really intrigued - i would have thought that a new mum was very protective over her young and wouldnt have let another dog so close - is it always true that household dogs are allowed in to new pups? or are you just very lucky with sadie? Also thinking that sadie will be such a beautiful mum perhaps one day, so tender and gentle.

just gorgeous :)

madaboutdoodles

Post by madaboutdoodles » 22 Jan 2011, 17:54

thepooles wrote:congratulations! that video is just beautiful, but i'm really intrigued - i would have thought that a new mum was very protective over her young and wouldnt have let another dog so close - is it always true that household dogs are allowed in to new pups? or are you just very lucky with sadie? Also thinking that sadie will be such a beautiful mum perhaps one day, so tender and gentle.

just gorgeous :)
Hi Beth,
No it is not always the case that household dogs would be allowed into the puppies, it is quite common for dogs to be very protective over their litter, especially towards other dogs or even towards family in some cases. We are extremely lucky with both Cass and Sadie they both have got the most wonderful natures, also Cass and Sadie get on so well together, Cass is such a good mummy and I think she trusts us 100% and that is why she is so relaxed.
Ovbiously Cass and the puppies are never left alone, and Sadie is only allowed to visit for about 5-10 minutes, we have a door on our whelping box, so Sadie can go and have a look but not get in, she knows she cannot get in until she is told to.
Hubby and me are back to our routine of taking turns of nights on the sofa in the living room with them again like last time, we do this till the puppies are at least 5 weeks old, it's amazing how comfortable a sofa becomes after a while :lol:
Trish, Cass and Sadie

blueboysgirl

Post by blueboysgirl » 22 Jan 2011, 17:56

madaboutdoodles wrote:
blueboysgirl wrote:That's just priceless!

Hi,
We do have to be very careful, with Sadie going out each day, what we do is we have a small basin at the front door with disinfectant ( dog safe ) in it and when she comes back from her walk her paws get washed in that. I then also use dog wipes to wipe her all over, especially her belly/bum/face etc
She is not allowed in to see the pups until she is completely dry, we have a door on the whelping box, so see can go and see them and say hello, without getting in there.

Trish, Cass and Sadie

Thanks for that.
One of those niggling things that I always wondered about. I did presume it involved a lot of washing, but just wondered how it worked :oops:
You learn something new every day!!
Claire
Claire and Bruno
ImageImage

Mica1971

Post by Mica1971 » 22 Jan 2011, 18:00

Wow - what a wonderful surprise! Look forward to the day you tell us you're moving house because if they all come back for the holidays, boy, you're gonna need a mansion! :lol: :lol:

Look forward to the photos, what are we naming them this time?

Cass's Surprises? :lol:

'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
And the devil's name is Alzheimer's!

starry

Post by starry » 22 Jan 2011, 18:12

Oh my goodness, what exciting news!! :D :D :D They're so gorgeous! Ahh, this is torture for me - I just want to bundle them all up and bring them home! I hope you'll still be breeding such perfect little pups when I'm looking for one :wink: good luck with the days ahead, and PLEASE keep us updated!

madaboutdoodles

Post by madaboutdoodles » 22 Jan 2011, 18:27

Mica1971 wrote:Wow - what a wonderful surprise! Look forward to the day you tell us you're moving house because if they all come back for the holidays, boy, you're gonna need a mansion! :lol: :lol:

Look forward to the photos, what are we naming them this time?

Cass's Surprises? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Having them all back for their holidays at the same time :shock: now that would be some picture :lol:

The name :? .... were struggling at the moment, with the last gang, I know straight away that the names were perfect, but this time, I'm not sure :roll: so that is a work in progress :lol:

Hi Starry,
This is a very special litter as it is Cass's second and final, she is first and foremost a very special member of our family and I would never let her have anymore than 2 litters. I'm sure when the time is right you will find the perfect doodle :D

Trish, Cass and Sadie

jodieandbuddy

Post by jodieandbuddy » 22 Jan 2011, 18:39

I was really surprised too!! :shock: :D

But what a WONDERFUL surprise :D :D :D Cass and Sadie are so lovely, and I'm sure these pups will be too! I cant wait to see more photos as they grow :D :D ooohh I want! :roll: :P

Congratulations Trish I hope you and your boys have lots of fun and enjoy them over the next couple of months :D are you keeping another?! :D
Jodie and Buddy

http://www.youtube.com/user/norau9j82?feature=watch check out our YouTube vids :D
http://www.buddy-doodle.com and our website!

madaboutdoodles

Post by madaboutdoodles » 22 Jan 2011, 19:00

:D Hi Jodie,
We are very lucky and have a waiting list, but if something happens ( things can always go wrong ) and there are 1 or 2 or even 10 needing homes, I'm quite happy to keep them here :lol: I don't mind :D

Trish, Cass and Sadie

www.madaboutdoodles.com

lucyeff

Post by lucyeff » 22 Jan 2011, 19:35

Beautiful! I was giggling at the pics of your husband's doggie alternative to breastfeeding invention on your website. My husband is innovative like that! :lol: What lovely pics.

I would snap your hand off and order 10 if I could...

I'm sure you'll find them happy homes really quickly. Your sons look in their element!

Congratulations!

Love from Lucy xxx