Introducing Henry "Doodle" - nine months old

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Henry Doodle

Introducing Henry "Doodle" - nine months old

Post by Henry Doodle » 03 Aug 2012, 20:05

Henry was born on 10th November 2011 , he's the first dog we have had and is an absolute star. The decision to have a dog was not taken lightly and I did research into different breeds before deciding on a black curly doodle . :D

He soon settled into our home, no damage to the inside and no accidents from day one either, the only problem we had was him digging in the garden !! He was out of his cage within weeks and sleeping next to the bed. He's now nine months old and just this week has taken a fancy to doing "rude things" to my washing !! :lol: :lol:

Henry enjoys his walks but then loves a long sleep afterwards, during the day his favourite spot is sat in the bay window watching the goings on outside. He has also become an excellent guard dog which is fantastic as I am home alone on my own quite a lot, someone only has to walk by the house at night and he growls and barks. :mrgreen:

He's such a spoilt dog, a very picky eater though, loves his liver and fish fingers and has also had his first professional photo shoot, the photos are amazing :P Hes not really into swimming but loves getting in the shower and has even been known to jump in the bath when im having a nice relaxing soak !

If there are any "Doodles" within the Sheffield or Rotherham area that would like to meet up for walks then please let us know, I reduced my working hours when I decided to get Henry from a massive 40 to just 16 hours a week which is great for me and has helped me with some health issues I had :)

At the moment Henry isnt well, he's got a bacterial infection in his tummy so is feeling very sorry for himself laid on his blankie :(

I have tried to upload a pic but no idea how to do it ?

Tracey x Henry "Doodles" xxx

Henry "Doodle" and Tracey x

Henry Doodle

Re: Introducing Henry "Doodle" - nine months old

Post by Henry Doodle » 03 Aug 2012, 20:57

Figured out how to upload photos x

Alfieandlindsey

Post by Alfieandlindsey » 03 Aug 2012, 21:16

Welcome Henry - you are adorable. Sounds like you have settled in lovely. Look out for mess meets at graves park, Sheffield. We have just had our first one last weekend x

Lindsey and Alfie x

barney the bear

Post by barney the bear » 03 Aug 2012, 21:32

welcome you he looks and sound lovely

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 03 Aug 2012, 21:41

Hi & Welcome from us :D . Looking forward to seeing a photo of Henry, he sounds adorable. :D

& get well soon Henry doodle.
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 03 Aug 2012, 23:42

Hi to you and Henry! We had a meet in Graves Park, Sheffield just last weekend! Shame you missed it but there's lots of dogs who couldn't make it so we'll have to do it again soon! :D

A professional photo shoot so soon!! You have one spoilt Dood!! ;) Can't believe he jumps in the bath - gosh that's going to give you a big fright! :shock: Sorry to hear he's not well - lots of cuddles poor thing.

Bid

Post by Bid » 03 Aug 2012, 23:47

Welcome Henry - you are one gorgeous dood!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Henry Doodle

Post by Henry Doodle » 03 Aug 2012, 23:55

I will definately bring Henry to Graves Park , he will love that . :D

The thing I've found really entertaining with him is that he's very human like and I think that's because we never leave him on his own and it's normally just me and Henry so I chatter away to him all day, his word recognition is great . I even record him programmes like country file and he sits and watches them :lol: yes I'm crazy I know !! :roll:

Yes the bath thing was weird at first as he just lies there and relaxes !! He's the same if I'm in the shower , he paws the door open to walk in !! , he's a proper pampered pooch whose had lots of cuddles tonight , I think he's feeling a little better though x

I can't believe how happy my doodle has made me :D

purplepatch

Post by purplepatch » 04 Aug 2012, 08:00

Hello Tracey and Henry
As others members have said we had our first Graves Park meet it was great. I was impressed as some had travelled quite a long way
We live in Sheffield and are happy to get together with you both if you PM us :lol:
PP and Carter

MandyG

Post by MandyG » 04 Aug 2012, 14:17

Hi Henry and Tracey from me and Phoebe.

Love and licks, Phoebe and Mandy

Oscar2011

Post by Oscar2011 » 04 Aug 2012, 16:07

Hi Henry Doodle,

Get well soon,

Oscars just 2 days younger than Henry

Love Oscar & family.

Mens sana in corpore sano.

Crazy flying dog,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n5aKvfznuQ

Life of a Labradoodle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWFkOb39sv4

Maggie111

Post by Maggie111 » 04 Aug 2012, 17:07

Giraffe74 wrote:I will definately bring Henry to Graves Park , he will love that . :D

The thing I've found really entertaining with him is that he's very human like and I think that's because we never leave him on his own and it's normally just me and Henry so I chatter away to him all day, his word recognition is great . I even record him programmes like country file and he sits and watches them :lol: yes I'm crazy I know !! :roll:

Yes the bath thing was weird at first as he just lies there and relaxes !! He's the same if I'm in the shower , he paws the door open to walk in !! , he's a proper pampered pooch whose had lots of cuddles tonight , I think he's feeling a little better though x

I can't believe how happy my doodle has made me :D
You sound like a complete nutjob like me :D I was kind of glad to get a dog because before I just used to talk to the cat :lol: So cute he joins you in the bath and shower!! Drying him off that often must be a pain though!

Henry Doodle

Post by Henry Doodle » 04 Aug 2012, 19:13

Yes drying him after the shower takes ages but hes happy to be wrapped in a big fleecy blanket and lie on the sofa :D
Really am glad I got him, although I have to admit for the first week I was having second thoughts but any doubts very soon went and me and my doodle are now inseperable :D

Rowan11

Post by Rowan11 » 04 Aug 2012, 20:42

Hello from us :D I love his picture - he has lovely colouring on his face :D and what a sweet face he has too :D
Dawn & Luna x

pixie's mum

Post by pixie's mum » 04 Aug 2012, 21:06

Henry looks a charming young doodle - a great friend and cuddle-monster
welcome to the forum
Kathy
ImageImage
ImageImage