New Labradoodle owner

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
willow&kobi

New Labradoodle owner

Post by willow&kobi » 27 Feb 2014, 10:54

Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself and my 4 month old labradoodle puppy, called Willow. I have read on older post that some on here have kimberlene labradoodles, mine is one too. Her mother is Pansy and father Mercury. I have in the past had samoyeds, a cockerpoo and Tibetan Terrier, at the moment i have a Tibetan terrier called Kobi and my labradoodle Willow, which is a total new breed for me and im finding they are the most gentle and loving dogs around. She's just about mastered house training, with just a few hiccups now and again, she hasnt eaten my home which i was worried about lol, she tends to play more with her toys and old paper towel cardboard rolls. I cant wait to see how she ends up when shes an adult especially on how her coat will turn out as i have read they can be all different and you never know what you are going to get. She weighs about 9kgs at the moment, not sure if this the correct for her a this stage, but she seems full of life and happy. Thats it for now hope to post some pictures when i master how hehe.

[img]http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tattyhu ... photos[img]
Last edited by willow&kobi on 27 Feb 2014, 11:21, edited 1 time in total.

Doodle Dee

Re: New Labradoodle owner

Post by Doodle Dee » 27 Feb 2014, 11:10

welcome - she is beautiful
Lulu & Dx

ImageImage

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 27 Feb 2014, 11:32

thank you.
Please can you tell me how you get your picture on here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/tattyhu ... g%20photos

Sasha & Pluto

Post by Sasha & Pluto » 27 Feb 2014, 12:06

Willow is just gorgeous
Sasha & Pluto

ImageImage[/url]

swardie

Post by swardie » 27 Feb 2014, 13:59

Hello, and welcome, Willow ( love that name) and Kobi. X

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 27 Feb 2014, 16:29

Welcome and Willow looks lovely.

just click on the IMG code to right of photo and paste on here.

BEE BEE

Post by BEE BEE » 28 Feb 2014, 09:29

Hi Welcome from us also. Don't forget lots of Pics are important.

Bowie & Ziggy

Sharon-Tilly

Post by Sharon-Tilly » 28 Feb 2014, 18:47

Hi I just put a post on, my puppy is 4 months old too, she was born 30th October 2013 :D
ImageImage

Manda64

Post by Manda64 » 02 Mar 2014, 15:56

Hello and welcome to Willow - who looks very lovely - from Amanda and Flint xox
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Charlierascals

Post by Charlierascals » 11 Mar 2014, 17:57

Hi to Willow from your sister Ellie, also born on 24/10/13 to Kimberlenes Pansy and Mercury! Hope you are settling into your new home!
:D xx

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 13 Mar 2014, 01:31

awww charlie do you have pictures...he showed me two bitches and i picked willow, just wondering if you have the other adorable bitch pup..its always tough which to pick, but as they say i didn't pick her she picked me. Willow is doing so well she is growing so so fast..all legs :lol: they were both 5 months old yesterday ..please show some piccys..please please cause willow would love to see her sister. :D hope Ellie is doing well !!

Charlierascals

Post by Charlierascals » 13 Mar 2014, 20:38

I have lots of photos of Ellie, mostly they come out blurred because she does'nt sit still for long! Just need to figure out how to get them onto here...Ellie settled really quickly, and we love her to pieces. She is a labrasmoothie - very labradoor looking but with long legs! She has ears like velvet and she's so beautiful! I think she was one of the last of the litter left as she hasnt got the curly long coat that lots of people like best but we love her just how she is! :D She's very chilled, loves cuddles and loves everyone and anything she meets! I think she was a little underweight when we first got her, which was the middle of January, she went from around 4.5kg to 8.6kg on 17th Feb - she seems to be growing before our very eyes! My two boys love her to pieces, they are at puppy class with her just now.

How have you got on with house training? We had quite a few accidents to start with, I dont think the breeder had done very much of that but she's got the hang of it now, just the odd accident by the back door.

I will try to post some pics soon, Willow is beautiful, and looks very like Ellie but with longer fur!

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 13 Mar 2014, 22:03

awww i picked Ellie up :D he just had my Willow and your Ellie, as i remember her being more like a Labrador, it wasn't easy to pick , but i guess we have both got what we want..We picked up Willow on the 30th dec Willow was small too about 4kg on the 18th feb she was 8.1 kgs, she was weighed today and is 10.4 kg, i guess she might be a small doodle, but like Ellie all legs lol. She is fully house trained now, but i guess we might have a few mishaps along the way. She torments the hell out of my Tibetan Terrier Kobi,,he gets no peace hehe. Was great seeing all her relatives at the breeders place. We live in Blackpool so had quite a journey to go and get her, Twice i might add :roll: Would be great to keep in touch just to see how they both get on, cant wait for piccys.

Charlierascals

Post by Charlierascals » 24 Mar 2014, 15:02

finally got round to uploading some pics, hopefully this link will work:

http:/s1303.photobucket.com/user/CarenGaskell/library/Ellie

She is growing like a weed still, but I think you're right, they won't be huge, she had her puppy check last week at the vets and she weighed 11.1kg, their mum wasn't huge so I think they are taking after her, do idles come in all shapes and sizes by the sounds of it! And that's half the fun!

We have taught her to sit, lie and walk to heel (some if the time!) and she loves a muddy walk! We do struggle with her wanting to lick and paw other dogs, usually they are fine with her but it can quickly get annoying for them and then they can get grumpy!

She has lost all of her front baby teeth now, the new ones have come through amazingly quickly! Her fangs are half way out and she only list the baby ones last year, my sons been waiting since last summer for his new teeth!

We haven't seen any signs of Ellie coming into Season yet, have you with Willow? Will you be getting her spayed?

Xx

TraceyLincs

Post by TraceyLincs » 24 Mar 2014, 18:06

Hi everyone

my name is Tracey i am new to the forum :)
I am looking to re- home a lovely chocolate bitch and have posted a lengthy post in the rehoming section of the forum giving details of circumstances ..... please feel free to have a read.

Regards Tracey