New Labradoodle owner

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
willow&kobi

Re: New Labradoodle owner

Post by willow&kobi » 24 Mar 2014, 23:40

:cry: aww i cant see Ellie and im dying to see her.. Willow is growing so so fast, she is fairly tallish but not got the weight as i expected, her mother was'nt to big, but then she was'nt that small, i guess we will have to wait and see..She is shedding so i expect that she will when shes an adult, does Ellie shed at all? she has her new teeth and like Ellie her fangs are still there. We took her off that horrid stuff the breeder gave us as when i went on the www.allaboutdogfood.co.uk website it is'nt rated very high ,got maize and corn which just fills the dog up. We took her on a muddy walk yesterday, she was covered from head to paw in muck, but she does like the water so thats a blessing..she loves the car too. She is getting spayed at the end of April, will hate that day i always do. I weighed her on Thursday just gone and she weighed 11.3 kg. Please try again with some piccy's :D

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 25 Mar 2014, 01:02

omg she is adorable..she is the double of Willow, apart from Willow having a little more fur, cant believe i actually had hold of her in my arms. :D Its going to be so nice to watch them grow together. Your kids seem to love her so much, what a lucky little pup. thank you for sharing your pictures, cant wait to show hubby.

Charlierascals

Post by Charlierascals » 25 Mar 2014, 17:40

So now you know what Willow wld look like if you were to give her a close shave! :wink:

Ellie doesn't seem to shed but I know that can change when they grow their adult coat. I think their coats are a beautiful colour, and although Ellie's coat is short it's much softer than a lab, I hope it stays that way!

My boys completely adore Ellie but she is such an easy dog to live with, very affectionate and calm, we can't imagine not having her now, even our cats are coming round to her (slowly!) .

We have also changed food , to Simpsons Premium , I think it was recommended on here, she likes it much more

Please do keep in touch and let us know how you get on with Willow, the photos you've added are beautiful, she has such pretty eyes!

molsp

Post by molsp » 26 Mar 2014, 00:03

Hello from out little gang - that includes Willow's half sister the lovely, lovely, Lola who was a pup of Kimberlenes Mercury and Petal......but she is all mine now :D

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 26 Mar 2014, 00:24

thanks Charlie for sharing your pics, i will of course keep in touch with regular updates of her growing :D and look at Lola who shares the same daddy as willow and Ellie, she is also a cutie pie :D do you have any update piccys of Lola?

molsp

Post by molsp » 26 Mar 2014, 09:51

Photos on here are from when we brought her home her till Christmas I haven't taken any for a couple of months (must rectify that soon).

http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/Molly ... t=3&page=1

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 26 Mar 2014, 13:04

they are just fabulous pictures she is slighter different to my Willow in face features Lola is such a cutie pie. So how old is Lola now? I see on the kimberlenes website that Petal and Mercury have a new litter of pups :D

molsp

Post by molsp » 26 Mar 2014, 23:00

Lola is just over 13 months - I saw that Petal and mercury have had a second litter and I bet they are gorgeous. Lola looks more and more like Petal as she is maturing. I would love another but would need to win the lottery and grow a few more patience cells :(

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 27 Mar 2014, 00:43

hehe, yes know what you mean, as his pups don't come cheap :roll:

happypatry

Post by happypatry » 02 Apr 2014, 11:21

willow&kobi wrote:hehe, yes know what you mean, as his pups don't come cheap :roll:
you can say that again :)

swardie

Post by swardie » 02 Apr 2014, 17:01

But quality and breeding doesn't come cheap!! ( thank goodness) x

Feather

Post by Feather » 22 Jul 2015, 18:32

Hi there. We have another Kimberlenes sister! Our pup Ellie is 13 weeks old and her parents were Petal and Mercury. It's great to hear all your comments about what lovely calm dogs they are - we are in the middle of a very nippy phase, but otherwise she's s super gorgeous bright little girl.