How Do I Do It? Help needed please

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
BEE BEE

How Do I Do It? Help needed please

Post by BEE BEE » 16 Mar 2014, 21:03

Now that I have mastered Photobucket pics (I think) Please can you tell me how I put on say maybe 2or3 photo's onto the forum on the same page. Also how do I put the fancy coloured Names of my boys under the pic. Also when I have got my pics and name ect; how do I save it to use on the forum or do I have to keep going to photobucket and copying.?
Sorry to be a pain as I am not very computer literate, but if anyone could spare me the time to let me know I would be very gratefull. :wink:

Manda64

Re: How Do I Do It? Help needed please

Post by Manda64 » 16 Mar 2014, 22:13

Hope these instructions are correct!
These instructions are for the age tracker .
Click on anybody's age tag or go directly to pitapata.com and create an account in my pita pata, then go to Create following the instructions and options, when you get to the final section,ticker code selection, click on Forum signatures pseudohtml. The code you need to copy is now in the box below the options. Copy this line of code. Take the copied code and go to the UKLABRADOODLE FORUM and click on UserControl Panel (top right hand corner), click PROFILE, click EDIT SIGNATURE and then copy the pitapata code into the box, then click submit at the bottom.
Sorry if they're wrong. Amanda :wink:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

willow&kobi

Post by willow&kobi » 17 Mar 2014, 01:37

aww Amanda thanks for your clear instruction i actually managed to do it all by myself without hubby's help. :D only thing is i got willows picture sideways :oops:

Manda64

Post by Manda64 » 17 Mar 2014, 15:18

Well done, at least you got the timeline correct and even went one step further by adding a picture ( I'm sure that if you play with it you can straighten it up :lol: )
I find you only really learn with computers by doing it for yourself, whenever someone shows you their fingers go too fast! :D

Lara and Shaun

Post by Lara and Shaun » 17 Mar 2014, 18:49

Thanks for this I didn't know either!

Sharon-Tilly

Post by Sharon-Tilly » 17 Mar 2014, 19:27

Have I managed it? :roll:
ImageImage

Molly/Maisie

Post by Molly/Maisie » 17 Mar 2014, 20:05

That's really helpful, I will have to have a go , my puppies are growing so fast want to get a couple of photos on here

Amanda

Manda64

Post by Manda64 » 17 Mar 2014, 20:18

Very glad to see that people were able to follow my instructions, I think the pitapata scroll is very useful and lets me keep accurate track of Flint's age. Happy that I was able to be of assistance. :P