Hello from Bentley

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
cher-framps

Hello from Bentley

Post by cher-framps » 10 Aug 2014, 22:10

Hi Doodle lovers.
I was on this site a few years back but decided to leave after it got nasty.
I still keep in contact with many of the friends I made through here and one such friend suggested I came back to get support in which I will offer mine if I can.
I have a gorgeous boy called Bentley who is now 7 years old. Last week he was diagnosed with Lymphoma, we are not sure what grade yet but we will get the results this week. As you can imagine our world fell apart.
We live in Hampshire and go to Weymouth quite a lot as we have a caravan there so if any of you are campers or caravanners it would lovely to see you (Portesham Dairy Farm)
I will try and do my avatar and signature. I was hoping to copy a picture of him here but it does not work. Sorry.
If anyone can give me any tips on how to post pictures that would be great
Cher and Bentley xxx

Bid

Re: Hello from Bentley

Post by Bid » 10 Aug 2014, 23:51

Hi Cheryl! I hope you get some support from people who have been through the same thing. Why do these things happen to the lovliest of dogs :(

I use ye olde photobucket to post photos on here - I think Pauline manages with Flickr.
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Pauline

Post by Pauline » 13 Aug 2014, 18:56

Yes I use Flickr but haven't uploaded anything for ages!!!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The Turners

Post by The Turners » 17 Aug 2014, 16:30

So Sorry to hear about Bentley :(
Finger crossed for the test results.
Big licks from Wurly to Bentley :)

Nicky x
Nicky Chris & Wurly
Image Image