Ianto would like to introduce.....

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Maisy12

Re: Ianto would like to introduce.....

Post by Maisy12 » 03 Feb 2015, 21:47

omg, wow!! What a gorgeous puppy, he's adorable!!! xxxx
ImageImage
Claire & Maisy

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 03 Feb 2015, 21:54

Oscar2011 wrote:He is so cute , and with Ianto as his teacher, He will soon become the most well behaved Doodle in all of Derbyshire .
Ah Oscar, you know Ianto so well....! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Samdunn,
Wow! Yes, he is - one of Pebbles & Smudge's puppies. I'd love to know how your cousin and her pup are getting on. :D (We kept in touch with the families who had Ianto's brothers and sisters) It would be lovely to see how he/she is getting on...

The wee guy is currently lying doodle-style, flat on his back on his little puppy mattress, dreaming of supper time.... :lol:

Anne & Ianto x

Glenda

Post by Glenda » 03 Feb 2015, 21:57

Aww... what a little sweetheart! :D :D
ImageImage

ImageImage

Bid

Post by Bid » 03 Feb 2015, 22:16

Beautiful!!!
You kept that quiet Mrs!!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 03 Feb 2015, 22:23

:oops: Sorry guys...

Molly/Maisie

Post by Molly/Maisie » 03 Feb 2015, 22:44

So gorgeous x x

Amanda x x

Pollydoodle

Post by Pollydoodle » 03 Feb 2015, 23:14

No more late night internet browsing :wink: you are going to be to knackered by day 3. :lol:
Enjoy the puppy madness. :D

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 04 Feb 2015, 01:09

Does this count as 'late night' Pollydoodle? :lol:
(A fire alarm at 3 am in the hotel the night before we picked him up ensured I was completely knackered on Day 1! )
Anne & Ianto x

kathiedoodle

Post by kathiedoodle » 04 Feb 2015, 07:36

Just the prettiest little boy what a scrummy colour, has he settled well?
Await more pics and amusing anecdotes. The fire alarm was a good start!!!
Love Kathie
ImageImage

swardie

Post by swardie » 04 Feb 2015, 07:45

A Lomond hills boy like our Dex- :D :D . Wish I'd known you were coming up- you could have popped in, as we're not far from Brenda and Grahame!! X

suebedo

Post by suebedo » 04 Feb 2015, 08:34

Oh What a gorgeous cutie. More pictures please and when are you going to tell us his name? Captain Jack to be the sidekick of Ianto? :D

campfaz18

Post by campfaz18 » 04 Feb 2015, 09:44

Many congratulations. I love a parti doodle and that boy looks a particularly cute one.

Hmmmm just echoing Bid's comments for a prolific poster where was the tippi tappy about that boy??? :wink:

I'll warn my Wingerworth friends to offer assistance to anyone being dragged by one arm (Ianto) and pulled back by the other (puppy refusing to go past threatening leaf) looking like she didn't sleep for a fortnight :lol:

Hope you enjoy him :D
Nat, Lynne and the boy Jacob

marymuffin

Post by marymuffin » 04 Feb 2015, 09:59

Super little pup. Name please. lanto will have fun teaching him all he knows! H and D

Noglet

Post by Noglet » 04 Feb 2015, 10:58

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - many congratulations.

Come on though, Anne, we can't wait to hear the name! Iolo? Iestyn? Hywel? Ieuen? Ifan? Alwyn?

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 05 Feb 2015, 01:35

Oh, blimey! What day is it??? :roll:

I'd forgotten that you have to walk looking at your feet! He's certainly picking up the Ninja moves - one minute under the sofa, next in the kitchen slurping out of Ianto's water bowl (the water there is obviously better than his own. :wink: )

My fingers are already developing that 'raw' look from constant hand-washing and biological washing powder.... :shock:

He's discovered that he can hide beneath Ianto's sofa when the big guy is getting a bit much for him, so under he went - Ianto got down to look under there for him, and he strolled up, got down next to Ianto and peered under there too!! (Imagine the out-take at the end of 'Grumpy Old Men' when Jack Lemmon stands beside Walter Matthau..... :lol: ) Precious....

Thinking of running a book on the little scamp's name.... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't realise you lived so close, Sandie... what a shame - guess that's my fault for not telling anyone what I was up to! (It wasn't you in that horse-box we got stuck behind on our way to pick him up on Sunday, was it???) I put the co-ordinates in my mobile to use the new-fangled GPS thing and the OH knocked it off the dashboard.... By the time I'd fished it out from the side of his seat, I must've accidentally pressed 'Alternative Route' - and it sent us, a la 3 Wise Men, all 'round the Wrekin - with me in panic-mode cursing and muttering, "This isn't the way we came last time!!!" :?

Both are currently tucked up asleep in the kitchen and I have my fingers crossed that we have another good night.... Wish me luck!

Anne & Ianto x