New family member required x

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Daise1970

New family member required x

Post by Daise1970 » 08 Jul 2015, 16:25

Hiya all...I was a regular member of this forum a couple of years ago :D
I have 2 doodles already...one cream f2 called Gracie and a black f1 called Maddie. Due to my husband an I separating and me moving on to a new house with my new partner we are considering getting our own doodle puppy and love the idea of a black and white parti doodle and wondered if any of you doodle owners knew of and could recommend a decent kennels thst breed these.

Many thanks in advance
Daise xxx

Bid

Re: New family member required x

Post by Bid » 09 Jul 2015, 00:14

Hi there - not sure if commisarations or congratulations are in order!

I can personally recommend Didlington Doodles - Sarah breeds parti and tuxedo doodles. My Beamish is a Didlington doodle and you couldn't wish for a gentler or more laid back doodle than Beam! He's clever too - has his gold KC Good citizen award,and is my demo dog in the training classes I run. http://www.labradoodlesuk.com/
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Bid

Post by Bid » 09 Jul 2015, 08:21

Just seen on Facebook that they have just had a litter of tuxedo puppies born 6 hours ago!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Mo G

Post by Mo G » 26 Aug 2015, 12:12

Dear All

I wonder if you could also help me? I am very eagerly looking for a new addition to my dog family - I would like a large, black Labradoodle bitch pup from someone who breeds their dogs with love and respect and has the necessary paperwork to ensure good hips and eyes. I have been looking on this site for a while now but nothing is coming up. Perhaps it is not the right time of year to look but it would suit us to have a growing pup and all its mischief in Autumn / Winter. Anyone know any good people who may have a litter coming?

Many thanks

MoG :)

kobi&jazz

Post by kobi&jazz » 26 Aug 2015, 21:04

Hi
Have you had a look on Cream of British website? Not sure where you are located but this is a breeder I would defo travel to for one of her pups.
Do read her site - all health tests done, great testimonials, excellent advice re: coat types, food etc PLUS lovely pics of past puppies. I think she may have black pups available - oh they are ASD labradoodles.
Good luck in your search.

Bid

Post by Bid » 26 Aug 2015, 21:21

You could try the labradoodle puppy finder http://labradoodlepuppyfinderuk.com/
www.dogtrekker.co.uk

AdamK

Post by AdamK » 28 Aug 2015, 09:30

Bid wrote:You could try the labradoodle puppy finder http://labradoodlepuppyfinderuk.com/
We found the details of our little bundle of joy on puppy finder after getting so fed up of enquiring & getting dissapointed when health certificates for parents were not available.

I was in the dog house with the wife after she made an appointment to view pups with one breeder in another county. The advert said only boys were available but on the phone she said she had another litter with girls, & dismissed the importance of parents being tested! I was the bad guy as I said I wasn't going to look & my wife insisted that I call the breeder & cancel the appointment. The health of the pup & parents was paramount to me. She then called back a little later in the day telling me to tread carefully as there were lots of unscrupulous breeders out there.

I am just pleased for all of the information out there as I believe it helped us greatly in our search, which was a real minefield. I knew nothing about the importance of hips scores etc before the search! We received a puppy pack with full test certificates & details of the parents, which certainly helps put your mind at rest.

Good luck with your search.

nutttymutts

Post by nutttymutts » 30 Aug 2015, 17:32

I know to want a puppy but what about contacting doodle trust and adopt from them I got Asha from them and she was 6months at the time