Hoping to come a Labradoodle mum

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Mo G

Hoping to come a Labradoodle mum

Post by Mo G » 17 Jul 2015, 14:29

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to get a Labradoodle anytime from September onwards - standard poodle and labrador (I really would like a large bitch) hopefully black or brown. I have a very active life with my current black lab and am keen to ensure that I emotionally invest in a Labradoodle with good confirmation (hips & eyes) so she can join in on long walks etc. I have no idea whether I need an F1, F2, F3 etc and indeed, where I can source a REPUTABLE breeder - one that is breeding for all the right reasons and has teh necessary paperwork. Does anyone know of a reputable breeder who may have a litter mid Aug onwards? I am in Thames Valley but would travel a reasonable way for the right pup. Many thanks Mo G

ronahc

Re: Hoping to come a Labradoodle mum

Post by ronahc » 17 Jul 2015, 15:05

Hi Mo,

I am far from the most experienced person on this forum (hi by the way!) but I was researching this before deciding to rescue and Toras Labradoodles have litters available in September, November and December this year of various sizes. I've seen a few people on here with Tora Doodles and they seem like fantastic breeders. Go to http://www.australian-labradoodles.co.uk/ and click "Planned Litters".

Research

Post by Research » 17 Jul 2015, 19:20

Hi there, welcome, Have you checked Burnbrae Labradoodles? Think they will have pups which would be ready to go in September. They are in Scotland close to Glasgow I believe. Good luck!

Alice & Megan

Bid

Post by Bid » 17 Jul 2015, 21:36

Have a look at the labradoodle puppy finder on Facebook - all the breeders who list their pups there have to have done all the health tests. If you want to know more info about what to look for, have a look here .... http://labradoodlepuppyfinderuk.com/
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Mo G

Post by Mo G » 04 Sep 2015, 11:57

Thanks everyone for your suggestions - I have followed up each and to no joy. Looking for a Labradoodle black bitch which is as tall as possible and has the relevant paperwork re eyes and hips. I thought this was hoping to be easy but it has taken months and still no possibilities on the horizon. Not sure where to look next?

nutttymutts

Post by nutttymutts » 06 Sep 2015, 05:21

What about contacting doodle trust. I got Asha and she was only 6momths when I got her?