New Doodle Owner

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Liz!!

Re: New Doodle Owner

Post by Liz!! » 06 Nov 2015, 19:17

gorgeous!

My Lola is a mini and just over 6kg... so probably not a mini - looks quite big, actually!
Lola is a UK Assistance Dog, trained to alert me for low blood sugar by Medical Detection Dogs (http://www.medicaldetectiondogs.org.uk)

Debby

Post by Debby » 11 Nov 2015, 13:21

Hello I have a Labradoodle pup now 14 weeks called Willow
She looks more like a Labrador than poodle but is gorgeous and she has lots of energy!!
I was hoping to attend a puppy class with her but as I'm only person signed up at the moment it might not go ahead
Anyone else want to meet up with their new pup
I live in Horley, Surrey

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 11 Nov 2015, 22:37

Hi Debby and Willow,
Welcome to the forum! You may like to start your own thread to introduce your little dood, then more people will see it... and maybe you will find other doodle mums nearby who would like to meet up and share the doodle joy! You will also be asked for possible photos of your little one (most of us use Photobucket to post on here...) Just go into the Introductions section and click on 'New Topic'.

There is a Doodle Meet Group called The Surrey Strollers - they post in the M.E.S.S. (Meet Every Second Sunday) section and I'm sure that your Willow would love to meet all the lovely doods there. I think they also have a Facebook page.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about your little girl soon -
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x