New doodle owner

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Debby

New doodle owner

Post by Debby » 12 Nov 2015, 12:37

Dear Anne, Ianto and Wyre
Thanks for your reply as suggested I started my own thread
I had noticed the The Surrey Strollers group but will have to wait till after next month as Willow still has to have her last vaccination

Good news the puppy class is going ahead on 26th although only with 2 puppies at the moment :)
I have been watching the short videos on dog training put up by the Dog Trust so hope to have a head start!!
Willow is learning down at the moment

Regarding Photobucket is that an App? I tried to find it but couldn't
Would love to post some photos of Willow

Debby and Willow

Ianto!

Re: New doodle owner

Post by Ianto! » 12 Nov 2015, 23:41

Hi Debby,

Really good news in one respect about the puppy class - practically one-to-one tuition! :wink: Hopefully there'll be a few more recruits by the time the class starts as Willow will love meeting all the other pups.
I see from your other thread that you've found Photobucket, so I'll pop over there to see how you got on...
Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Bid

Post by Bid » 13 Nov 2015, 01:11

Welcome Debby & Willow - looking forward to seeing some pics :D :D
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

marymuffin

Post by marymuffin » 13 Nov 2015, 09:19

Hi, welcome to the world of doodles from us up the road [A23] in salfords. Dexter is 3 years old now but I remember the puppy stages ,mostly fun times. H and D