New here

If you would like to, we invite you to post a short introduction about yourself and your interest in Labradoodles.
Monica63

New here

Post by Monica63 » 25 Mar 2017, 11:47

Good morning to you all

I'm new to this forum and live in the North East of England, I am researching minature Labradoodles as my daughter is so wanting a dog, and we particularly looking for one that doesn't shed too much! however the internet is a minefield of various places etc where you can find these lovely dogs, however I am seeking guidance and some advice as to best breeders, also if there are any in the North East of England and also any organisations that do rescue labradoodles?. Thank you for reading and I look forward to joining in discussions. Regards x

linny

Re: New here

Post by linny » 25 Mar 2017, 16:41

Hello and welcome :) can't help with the breeders I'm afraid .
If you are looking to re home a rescue , do contact the Doodle Trust.
Their website will enlighten you about the joys of being owned by a Dood plus you can view some of the dogs looking for good loving homes and read their re homing policies

here's a link http://www.doodletrust.com/adoption/dogs-for-adoption

Good luck ! :)

Coco and Annie

Post by Coco and Annie » 26 Mar 2017, 00:26

Welcome!

If you're on Facebook, there is also a new group called 'Doodles for rehoming" UK" which might be worth checking out.

Monica63

Post by Monica63 » 26 Mar 2017, 00:37

Hi
Thank you for advice and welcoming myself to group. I shall have a look af Facebook page and website. Regards

DaveNE

Post by DaveNE » 06 Apr 2017, 13:49

I got Angus from a breeder in darlington if you want his number let me know