Raw question

Use this section to discuss pros and cons of variuous feeding regimes and other matters relating to nutrition
casa42

Raw question

Post by casa42 » 24 Jun 2015, 14:42

I'm after a bit of advice please. I have been feeding Coco raw for quite a while with great success, I am considering changing to either Natural Instinct or Nutriment so the children can get more involved with feeding in preparation for the arrival of dog number 2 in three weeks. I think it's the only way I can guarantee that the supplements are added at the correct levels everyday. Has anyone got experience of these two brands please.
Cate and Coco

stout

Re: Raw question

Post by stout » 24 Jun 2015, 16:15

Stout has natural instinct, nutriment has chicken in which he can't eat. The only problems we have had are the working one's have vitamin c in which seems to upset his tum (possibly derived from maize, which he is really sensitive to) and recently a few cracked tubs (they are looking to change the packaging ) . He has eaten it since he was 9 months (only a break when he was ill ). Good luck!
Cheers,

Chris, Michelle & Stout

ImageImage

Stout Puppy Pics:
http://photobucket.com/stoutdoodle

HenrytheTux

Re: Raw question

Post by HenrytheTux » 25 Jun 2015, 11:34

Henry has natural instinct and loves it! His favourites are the turkey, salmon, beef and duck. We tend to buy him the chicken a lot too as its the cheapest!
He loves the frozen liver, duck necks and lamb spines Natural Instinct sell too. He's eaten it since a puppy and seems really healthy and happy!