NEED A POODLE STUD TO BE BOYFRIEND FOR SINGLE FUN LOVING LAB

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
donakell

Re: NEED A POODLE STUD TO BE BOYFRIEND FOR SINGLE FUN LOVING LAB

Post by donakell » 23 Feb 2008, 20:18

I know this is an older thread but just reading through things...
Carole ...my apricot stud Zeus I dont think is related to any of yours...he is Saragosta Golden Acker and as far as I know I dont think there are any serious defects or diseases in his lines but you would probably know better than me as I have been out of showing for a couple of years now..there are no Shanpave in his lines at all more Dorvalle and Ivanola...

And another bit I noticed was they thought that Kays Paddy was related to your dogs as well but Paddys dad was again a Saragosta dog with no Shanpave lines at all so their is no relation at all Im afraid..funny how people think all Apricot poodles are related to each other...
:? :?

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 24 Feb 2008, 13:33

Hi Donna
"all Apricot poodles are related to each other"
Im afraid they are.
Can you tell me who you have as sire of your dog as there was a later correction, but the Poodle Health Registry has it wrong.
ALWAYS visit the premises and see mum with pup. There are no excuses!
DONT BUY FROM PUPPY HARMERS

donakell

Post by donakell » 24 Feb 2008, 23:10

Hi Carole

Was it Zeus dad you were meaning or Dylans ...both came from Rowland who you know..
We seen you at Crufts last year but Zeus dad and litter brother were also there too...

Zeus dad is Ivanola Gold Beater (pet name Dylan) his mum is Benachitti Heiress

Dylans dad is Melucy you are my Everything and his mum was Dorvalle Beach Belle

:D :D

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 25 Feb 2008, 08:34

Very day time TV this Donna. Please ring the KC!
The litter registered Ivanola Gold Beater x Benachitti Heiress BRS AF4 was reassigned to the breeder's own dog Saragosta Tropical Sunrise x Benachitti Heiress in the Breed Record Supplement AG1, after the supposed stud dogs owner took a look and required DNA testing when the pups didnt look like her dog's progeny. Why weren't you told? There are no such questions about the previous litter.
I'll send you your real pedigree.

donakell

Post by donakell » 25 Feb 2008, 10:29

Whow Carole :shock: :shock:

I certainly did not know that at all!!!!

I havent been informed about this at all and since Im not showing Poodles anymore I am out of touch with all the show gossip...
I certainly will be phoning his breeder through to see what the hell is going on...
This has come as a total shock!!! and now Im not sure if I can get in trouble for giving out false details on Zeus pedigree to the bitches he has been at stud too!!!
As I say this has been a total shock!!!!
Thanks for letting me know

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 25 Feb 2008, 11:37

As this has come out on a public forum, I think it is all too obvious that you didnt know. I believe the parentage was probably a shock to the breeder as well.

Ive not seen something like this for many years amongst standard poodles, corrections in the BRS are usually colour and spelling of names

johanne

Post by johanne » 26 Feb 2008, 15:24

HI Tyrie and Sarah sorry you have got involved in this as it is unreal sometimes. Donna i have met you at crufts last year. I have only just read this thread with total horror, PLEASE IF [carole g] PASSES YOU A PEDIGREE ON FOR A DOG THAT SHE HER SELF HAS NOT BRED AND TELLS YOU THIS IS DOGS REAL PEDIGREE CONTACT THE BREEDER, THE KENNEL CLUB AND THE STANDARD POODLE CLUB, I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PAPERWORK FOR YOUR DOG, and what are comments like this going to make other people think of the breeder and infact breeders in general baring carol of course(SHE WHO KNOWS ALL!!!!) is stateing facts that are C--P on this site. The breeder is aware that it has been surgested that they have produced and sold a dog with the wrong paper work!!! and is very unhappy that a member of THE STANDARD POODLE CLUB is going to produce a pedigree for a dog they did not breed or have anything to do with!!! the only people they may legally produce pedigrees is the KENNEL CLUB AND THE OWNERS OF THE DOGS CONCERNED MARK THERE ARE A VERY FEW PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS SITE UNPLEASANT CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Barb

Post by Barb » 26 Feb 2008, 16:02

johanne wrote:I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PAPERWORK FOR YOUR DOG,
If you take my advice you will keep well out of this one Johanne. It is documented with the Kennel Club that the sire Donna has quoted from her pedigree is NOT the sire of her dog and the owner of the stud dog quoted will verify that. No-one is saying Donna is a liar, she has had no clue about this as she only has the paperwork that she was given by the breeder. The issues re the sire came up after she bought the dog and received the pedigree which she has, until now, presumed was correct.

donakell

Post by donakell » 26 Feb 2008, 21:02

Whow!!! :cry: :cry:

I wish I hadnt said anything at all as I had no clue about any of this...all I did was read some old threads and thought Id reply back to say about my apricot poodles...who I am still chuffed to bits with..

It was just meant as a reply back to a post..

Really didnt mean to cause all this hassle for anyone... :oops: :oops:

Carole g

Post by Carole g » 26 Feb 2008, 23:57

This piece of information hasn't changed your poodles in any way, Donna. :D Dont worry, you certainly havent caused any trouble, Kc documents are in the public domain and the "help" offered above by Johanne is very wide of the mark. :lol:

Bonkers frankly

kats

Re:

Post by kats » 27 Feb 2008, 13:29

Tyrie&Sarah wrote:Thank you Sharon and Carol He has a phobia slightly different from an allergy, he hates the feel of dog hair against his skin its bizarre. He wont touch my lab, so hence the hunt for a fleece coat.
I can understand your worrying that maybe people will be breeding puppys but not being able to care for them. Being honest the sum you mentioned Carol is nothing to me, the happiness and the security of knowing that my lil bro would be getting a healthy dog and hopefully blessed with my labs temperament is all i care for.

And again I asked for a stud but the responses I got were not that of people offering studs was it carol? It just seems a bit hypocritical.

This is why I joined the board because I have a backround of P.P dogs and thought who better to find a good stud than people who have a passion for the breed. But saying a poodle is all brains and beauty and P.P dogs are all brains and no Braun is a joke, the Neopolitan Mastiff is one of the most intelligent animals on the planet. I would go as far as to say it is all beauty braun and brains the adonis of the dog world! :wink:

hi Tyrie and Sarah - if you are still reading this thread that is!!!

just wanted to give a friendly warning that you may not get any fleece coated pups in a litter. The litter we got our Evie from are all scruffy coated and their coats feel like a labradors does - hope this makes sense! Just don't want you to get your hopes up that you will definately get a fleecy pup and then find that you don't. :)
Kats and Evie x
Image Image
Some blindness is PREVENTABLE, all parents need clear Eye certificates. Don't accept excuses.