including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 19 Dec 2018, 11:26

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: F3 Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for stud
PostPosted: 15 Jun 2011, 22:14 

...and my F1 boy Jack (except for the non-shedding coat)

If a medium sized poodle was not clipped in the tighter poodle clip and their coat and nose left to grow more, how much closer would you be to an Aussie Doodle?

From all the shennigans at Rutland Manor and Tegan Park, so often proclaimed poudly on Aussie breeders websites as their founding 'stock', it could well be argued that the lab disappeared from the Aussie Doodle long ago, any other dogs in the original mix were God knows What - let alone Wheaten, cocker whatever gets the vote next, and basically what is left are the glorious characteristics of a decent poodle.

It's not for nothing that they have been used in circuses and street performances for thousands of years as highly intelligent and trainable dogs.

Post subject: Re: F3 Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for st
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2012, 00:03 

I'm with Lisa here, its very misleading for someone like me who is looking for an authentic Australian Labradoodle stud, in the Labradoodle community the term Australian Labradoodle is a multi gen dog such as from Teagan park/rutland lines. I think for clarity on advertising your stud dog (who i'm sure is beautiful) you should avoid using Australian.

Post subject: Mmmmmmmmmm
PostPosted: 24 Sep 2013, 20:37 

Mm

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2015, 09:34 

dajumi wrote:
Meet Teddy our handsome Miniature Australian multi-generation Labradoodle. Coat, Wool non-shedding, Size 16.5 inches, eyes clear, hip score 9. Wonderful temperament. Proven, produces chocolate, creams & Apricot. Available to health tested females only.

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2015, 09:36 

[quote="dajumi if you want me to send you details please provide e-mail address and I can forward details.[/quote]

Post subject: Re:Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for stud
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2015, 09:37 

dajumi wrote:
Meet Teddy our handsome F3 Miniature Australian multi-generation Labradoodle. Coat, Wool non-shedding, Size 16.5 inches, eyes clear, hip score 9. Wonderful temperament. Proven, produces chocolate, creams & Apricot. Available to health tested females only.

Post subject: Re: Miniature Australian multi-gen Chocolate avail for st
PostPosted: 11 Oct 2015, 09:38 

dajumi wrote:
[quote="dajumi if you want me to send you details please provide e-mail address and I can forward details.
[/quote]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4