including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 18 Jul 2018, 23:24

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Murphy wants to be a dad!!!
PostPosted: 17 Apr 2010, 08:34 

Murphy is a stunning example of a scruffy f1 labradoodle. We are desperate for a new addition to our family and would love murphy to have one of his own as that addition due to his excellent temprement, fantastic labradoodle look and his good hip score, so we are looking for either another labradoodle, poodle or lab as a mate for him. NO STUD FEE would be charged but we would like to have the pick of the litter. If anyone out there can help please pm me thanks. Vicki

Post subject: Re: Murphy wants to be a dad!!!
PostPosted: 19 Apr 2010, 14:16 

Dear Murphy,
I am an F1 LABRADOOLE and I will be 3 in August. I am black with a chocolate moustache and I am great fun and love children and other dogs. I want to have puppies next time round.I should come in to season August/September. My name is Fraoch[Froo-och] which means heather in Gaelic. I live in Perthshire so I dont know whether that is too far to travel. My owners are Angus and Isabelle Macdonald and my phone number is 01887820728. Look forward to hearing from you.

Fraoch.

PostPosted: 02 Nov 2010, 23:38 

Hi

Could we see any pictures of Murphy if he is still available for stud I am finding it hard to find a small labradoodle stud,

Thanks

Suzanne

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 12:22 

Welcome to UKLA all you sexy Doodles you :lol: :lol:

Please do get your humans to check out the Code of Practice on here, especially regarding the health tests, and the Labradoodle Trust website about breeding before you all get to be 'best friends' :P

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6560

http://www.labradoodletrust.com/

The can also get lots of support and help on Doodle Post, a website for breeders.

http://www.doodlepost.net/

I am sure you will all want only the very best of owners and pain free, long lives for all your gorgeous puppies :P

PostPosted: 03 Nov 2010, 19:39 

You would also not want to put your F1 to a labrador or another scruffy F1.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 00:52 

I find this particular forum - "Looking for Mates" somewhat confusing. On one hand a poster that has asked for advice in a General Discussion Forum was critisied for even thinking of mating her dog. And here I find a whole forum dedicated to those people who just fancy a go "at it" and are looking for mates for their dogs and bitches.

Hum with the market so flooded due to the recession, I'm surprised to find it here really especially when some people write posts condemnig this sort of thing in one section and then give encouragement on another section of the forum. Perhaps, there was so much contraversey in the other instance, due to the fact that the post was put on the wrong section - I dont know.

Michelle.

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2010, 18:23 

I agree there is often a lot of conflict of opinion on here and sometimes even the same poster says very different things on different threads but I suppose it mimics real life!

Clare and Pebbles

PostPosted: 27 Jan 2011, 18:24 

Hi Vicki

We have a smallish labradoodle with parents history, we would love to mate her and she will be ready shortly, we live in scotland although we would be willing to travel for the right mate,

thanks

Suzanne

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2012, 16:23 

vickiD wrote:
Murphy is a stunning example of a scruffy f1 labradoodle. We are desperate for a new addition to our family and would love murphy to have one of his own as that addition due to his excellent temprement, fantastic labradoodle look and his good hip score, so we are looking for either another labradoodle, poodle or lab as a mate for him. NO STUD FEE would be charged but we would like to have the pick of the litter. If anyone out there can help please pm me thanks. Vicki

Hi Vicky

Have you got your Puppy? Coco needs a lovely mate so we can keep a puppy too. Coco is 2 now and hopefully coming in to her 3rd
season around next June. She is an F1 with a beautiful light brown labradoodle Mum and Standard poodle Dad. Any help or advice greatly received. Anne