What is the perfect doodle?

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
shaywood

Post by shaywood » 11 Jul 2007, 11:54

Daphne's Dad is Clifford from Caitlins Doodles. Carol has been great over the years and Clifford is gorgeous. :D

jomeredith

Post by jomeredith » 11 Jul 2007, 12:27

I have an F1, Mum black Lab dad an apricot Standard Poodle. He is called ALF and has a scruffy shiney black coat. He also has the doodle smile but he is enormous, at 6 months he is way bigger than my old Lab Dennis, my neighbour says he must be crossed with a camel as his feet still need growing into. He is 30kilos. I would'nt change him for the world although he does show me up at training classes. Alf is very bright and is always finding ways to out wit me, not that thats very difficult.
Jo's Boy's

Davvers

Re: What is the perfect doodle?

Post by Davvers » 20 Apr 2008, 18:58

Our dood Summer is from Catilin lines - her father is Clifford. We fell in love with the Caitlin labradoodles which is why we bought one of his puppies - and she is gorgeous! We are hoping to have pups with her this year... our email address is claire@sparkdigital.co.uk for more info. Image

Elmo-the-Bear

Post by Elmo-the-Bear » 20 Apr 2008, 19:07

Davvers wrote:Our dood Summer is from Catilin lines - her father is Clifford. We fell in love with the Caitlin labradoodles which is why we bought one of his puppies - and she is gorgeous! We are hoping to have pups with her this year... our email address is claire@sparkdigital.co.uk for more info. Image

Elmo says "Well hello" (in a Terry Thomas type voice) and then remembers he's just had the snip :roll:

misskatie

Post by misskatie » 20 Apr 2008, 19:41

She's beautiful :D Hope things go to plan for you - I'm sure she'll have some super puppies :D
Lucy