including the UK Labradoodle Register
email: info@labradoodle.org.uk
It is currently 19 Jun 2019, 03:37

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Stunning F2b Stud (Amarante You've Got A Friend)
PostPosted: 30 Jun 2014, 17:11 

Buddy (Amarante You've Got A Friend) is available for stud to health tested and unrelated bitches. He has a hip score of 11 (5:6), elbow score 0:0, and current clear eye certificate. Born 28.01.2013. He is black carrying chocolate and cream and most importantly has a super temperament. He lives with my daughter and our small Grandson and comes to us for doggy day care when she is at work. He is amazing with children, cats and other dogs. He has recently had his first mating and was a keen yet gentle 'lover'. Having more poodle in the mix he should produce some super coated puppies. We are based in Norfolk, just off the A11.

We have bred him ourselves so know he is exactly 'what it says on the tin', i.e. his family tree is true. You can meet his mother Sophie (Amarante Sophia La Reine (cream labradoodle)), his Grandmother Summer (Amarante Mid Summer Dream (cream labradoodle)) and his Great Grandmother Layla (Globen Anagalis (white standard poodle)). His father is Nightingale Copper Dream (Chocolate Standard Poodle) owned by Jane Murphy.

We have 10 years of experience of breeding and producing quality labradoodles and offer any help and advice required during the whelping and puppy raising process.

Please ring 01953 451297 or 07974796289 if you want to know more or would like to arrange to come and meet him and his Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. Or you can find me on Facebook as Debbie Hogg (Debbie Burns) or my group Amarante Labradoodles where you can see photos etc. I will try add photos here too.