New Training Club - Hoorah

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
Suze & Martha

New Training Club - Hoorah

Post by Suze & Martha » 23 Aug 2007, 10:39

:D :D :D
I joined a new puupy training club last night (after a disastrous stint at another - posted under The Dog Whisperer). Am I being naive or are there other training clubs around the country who actually demonstrate the exercises with their own dogs?? It was brilliant so I signed up there and then!!

I came out of the session feeling really excited and Martha loved it too (she isn't as dim as she sometimes pretends!!).

Hoorah for great trainers - happy to recommend if you're in my area (Swindon).

Suze & Martha xx

Keffie

Post by Keffie » 23 Aug 2007, 10:54

Hi Suze

I am so glad that you and Martha have found a training club that you like. Dogs have such great fun at them, it is so good for them isn't. Bet Martha will go from strength to strength

We learnt a new command last night....'go play' it was fun.....there were only five dogs in the class and they all get on and we let them off the lead and said 'go play' well as you can imagine they didnt need telling twice :!:
The idea was that they play then come back when called ....it worked as well, they had a great time. :lol: :lol: :lol: (Mind you the heel work after was a bit disastrous :D :D :D )
ImageImageImage

Suze & Martha

Post by Suze & Martha » 23 Aug 2007, 12:13

Thanks for the support Jo - this club also does (just for fun) awards. Bronze for beginners, then silver and finally the dizzy heights of gold for those who actually take notice and become good (dizzy heights of my imagination .... :lol: :lol:

Martha took her first step to getting her bronze - sit and wait until told to move - the trainer timed her and she did it :P :P Yeah for Martha !!

Suze & Martha xx

Keffie

Post by Keffie » 23 Aug 2007, 14:30

That is brilliant Suze.....Martha will be the toast of the obediance rings in no time.......she and Pebs will show those Border Collies a thing or two eh :D :D :D :D :D

Have fun at the classes

Jo and Pebs :wink:
ImageImageImage