looking for a stud

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
peterannben

looking for a stud

Post by peterannben » 09 Sep 2007, 18:02

hi im looking to breed sophie my lab bitch in january next year,this time with a standard poodle,she has had 2 previous litters of labrador retrievers,delivering 13 healthy beautiful puppies each time , what hard work it was , rotating all the puppies , as mum has only 10 teats , needless to say hard work allround for everyone including sophie,we have this time decided to try for labradoodles,we have had plenty of interest,prospective new doodle owners,and would like to keep a chalk coloured one ,as this will be sophies last litter,we want to make sure we get the right stud ,sophie is a very gentle pet labrador , she lives in and has her own room in the house when shes whelping,any advise for a propective stud will be welcome

graciedoodle

Re: looking for a stud

Post by graciedoodle » 10 Sep 2007, 15:21

hi there,i have a standard poodle about to start his "career",just wondered if your labrador is has had health checks ie hips and eyes? :)
experienced hobby labradoodle breeder.all parents health tested and pups reared indoors and garden.f1s,f1bs and minis occasionly available.

peterannben

Post by peterannben » 10 Sep 2007, 15:30

hi there ,sophie has had regular health checks by our fantastic vet, she even considered having one of sophies puppies her self, but decided her work and two children one a toddler was enough and maybe next time , up until now i have always gone of sophies parent hipscores , so maybe i should get her own done now ann

smilerz

Post by smilerz » 10 Sep 2007, 15:31

Hi there,

We have a White Standard Poodle available he is 100% succesful to date. If you want any further details you are welcome to PM me.

dilysdog

looking for a stud

Post by dilysdog » 11 Sep 2007, 17:26

I live in West Sussex and am desperately seeking a handsome boy poodle for my pretty choc lab, can anybody help???? : :

just poodles

Post by just poodles » 09 Oct 2007, 13:25

Make sure the standard poodle does not carry SA or Addisons and the minature has been tested for G PRA in this country and cd PRA tested by Optigen in America.