Looking for a dude for our dood Winnie

Use this area if you are thinking of breeding from your dog and are looking for a suitable 'partner'!
DaisyDoodles

Looking for a dude for our dood Winnie

Post by DaisyDoodles » 31 Oct 2007, 21:58

any dudes in South Holland / Kings Lynn / Grantham ?

hope to hear from you if so...
Every day, in every way, I will try to be a better person

cades1066

Re: Looking for a dude for our dood Winnie

Post by cades1066 » 06 Nov 2007, 19:17

hello

we are in peterborough and i have a f3 cream /white fleece coated doodle called sprocket who has just had his hips done so awiting results although he has sired a 2 litters already and all are doing well and come with nice fleece coats has your bitch had her hips done and what gen is she

sue

DaisyDoodles

Post by DaisyDoodles » 06 Nov 2007, 22:38

hello, Winnie is booked in for her hip x-ray on the 5th of December, she is an F1 from Foxisle kennels, her dad was Zoflora Rollin Thunder who has a Euro/Swiss background and mum was a black Lab 'Playing For Time' (hip score 3-6) we must meet up sometime soon... oh and she has a scruffy coat on a good day.. :D

cades1066

Post by cades1066 » 07 Nov 2007, 09:45

hi

yes that would be great sprocket is from cosmo who is a fantstic dog and so is sprocket his mum was from northampton i would love to meet up with you we have a f1 porky scruffy coated dood a f1b fraggle and she is also scruffy sprocket my f3 fleece coated stud white/cream and my newset dood a small f3b lilly she is wonderfull like a mini carebear Image porky

lilly

well if you would like to join us for a walk one day please do im me or email me and we can arrange a walk we go by the river or into the woods its lovley

thanks sue

DaisyDoodles

Post by DaisyDoodles » 07 Nov 2007, 20:14

Nice looking doodles Sue, I asked ours and yes.. they would love to come out for a walk sometime, probably best at a weekend :D so what are your plans for the next few weeks?

This is Alfie, also from Foxisle, a few months older than Winnie

and hopefully, this lovely young lady will be expecting Alfie's pups early next year

and this is Winnie

also we have a chocolate Labrador Millie

cades1066

Post by cades1066 » 07 Nov 2007, 20:45

well we are not free this weekend but maybe next sunday if you are about we can walk early sunday morning i will speak to my friend and see if she is free too then we could meet at mine or hers i live in castor and she lives at upton both are just of the a 47

well let me know if you are free next sunday and then i can arrange time let me know what is good time for you as dont know how long it will take you to get to us where abouts are you?

sue :D

DaisyDoodles

Post by DaisyDoodles » 07 Nov 2007, 21:45

OK we shall aim for Sunday 18th in the morning, we are near Spalding so prefer to meet Deepings / Crowland area but if the weather is really really nice we could make Caster Woods as the dogs dont travel all that well on the motorbikes...
cades1066 wrote:well we are not free this weekend but maybe next sunday if you are about we can walk early sunday morning i will speak to my friend and see if she is free too then we could meet at mine or hers i live in castor and she lives at upton both are just of the a 47

well let me know if you are free next sunday and then i can arrange time let me know what is good time for you as dont know how long it will take you to get to us where abouts are you?

sue :D

cades1066

Post by cades1066 » 07 Nov 2007, 22:03

hi there do you mean southey woods or is there a caster woods near you sorry i dont understand :?

well hope we can all make sunday :D

DaisyDoodles

Post by DaisyDoodles » 07 Nov 2007, 23:33

Caster Hanglands rings a bell but I've never been there... lets see what the weekend weather outlook is next Friday and decide on a nice venue then... perhaps if we post our meet in the M.E.S.S we may get a few other doods turn up.. :D

cades1066

Post by cades1066 » 08 Nov 2007, 09:08

yes castor hanglands is a great walk thats out the back of my friends house we walk most days ok

hope weather is nice next sunday

DaisyDoodles

Re: Winnie and Sprocket success !!!

Post by DaisyDoodles » 01 Feb 2008, 23:26

Winnie has given birth to 9 fantastic Apricot F2's and would like to thank Sprocket for a fine strong bunch of doods !!

sadly one little fellow didnt make it :-( but ten was a magnificent litter and we are proud to be blessed with such a great mum.. and sprocket...

pictures here

http://www.saab900.co.uk/dogs

dollydoodle

Post by dollydoodle » 02 Feb 2008, 13:58

Congrats on the litter of stunning cream doodles. Can you tell us what the father and mother's hip scores were please?

DaisyDoodles

Post by DaisyDoodles » 02 Feb 2008, 14:16

dollydoodle wrote:Congrats on the litter of stunning cream doodles. Can you tell us what the father and mother's hip scores were please?
Why?

dollydoodle

Post by dollydoodle » 02 Feb 2008, 14:23

Sorry, I dont mean to offend. My MIL is looking for a puppy and I thought it was a normal question. Have I got that wrong.

GUNNER

Post by GUNNER » 02 Feb 2008, 19:10

dollydoodle wrote:Sorry, I dont mean to offend. My MIL is looking for a puppy and I thought it was a normal question. Have I got that wrong.
DollyDoodle, it is a perfectly reasonable question and I do not think anyone has been offended. The fact is, as potential Labradoodle puppy owners are becoming more and more aware, they will be demanding the proof of the minimum of tests, ie: hips/elbows and eyes, bitch of suitable breeding age ie: over 2 etc etc
You have obviously been doing your homework and that is good :D
All the best in your search :)