Didlington Doodles puppies born approx 21/12/07

An area to discuss any health concerns you may have in your dog or questions about health matters in general
smilerz

Didlington Doodles puppies born approx 21/12/07

Post by smilerz » 27 Apr 2010, 07:16

Before we left for Australia we had a beautiful black Labrador called Mist who was mated to our Steve, this was the only litter outside of our own dogs Sired by Steve.

Mist then went down to Diddlington Doodles where she had a beautiful litter of F1 Labradoodles 8 black pups, 6 boys and 2 girls.. we were looking forward to the photo's of the pups but apart from the very early few days old pup pictures we never saw any more and were very disapointed not to have heard anything further on their progress. Amber (Linda) said she would contact Diddlington Doodles but again we never heard anything, she is a good friend of Diddlingtons.

What I would like to know is if anyone has any of these pups would they mind sending us a few photo's of their pups as they grow to let us know how their temperaments etc are like.

Would love to know how they are all going.

Many thanks,

Adele, Adam and Family :)

amber

Re: Didlington Doodles puppies born approx 21/12/07

Post by amber » 27 Apr 2010, 15:33

erm...
sorry to disappoint, but I have no idea what this is about. First I have heard of it in fact :shock:

I Know of Diddlington Doodles and of course Sarah as she found Freya's first husband for her :)
But that was some 3 years ago.. :?

Whatever is the matter Adele I can promise you I know nothing of it, sorry!

smilerz

Post by smilerz » 27 Apr 2010, 22:22

Maybe you should check back on your 2008 PM's to me, would you like me to copy and past your messages.

All we would like to know is how the pups are doing and how they are turning out with temperament and has anyone got any pictures.

And as a friend who knew Sarah you were going to ask her for us.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

Adele

amber

Post by amber » 27 Apr 2010, 22:27

Yes Adele, please do. I have no idea what this is about. Seriously :o

smilerz

Post by smilerz » 27 Apr 2010, 22:32

Hi Adele
Funnily enough i spoke to Sarah only the other day, and her puppies were born on the same day as mine. They are f3b's. They are honey coloured and just gorgeous. She has put a couple of my pups on her website for me, but i still have 2 boys and a girl if i don't keep Sadie.
This was PM was in 2008

What I am confused over are the F3's yours or were they Mists and if so how did she manage to have F3's from Steve? :)

I have tried finding out through Sarah but she never repied to any of my emails..

Never mind if you don't know then so be it.

amber

Post by amber » 27 Apr 2010, 22:32

To be honest Adele. If you want some news of puppies from Sarah at Diddlinton, could you just phone or email her. Surely that is the sensible thing to do..

I would like to just add that if you are having some sort of problem please don't involve me. It has nothing what-so-ever to do with me

I have not spoken to Sarah or emailed or pmed for at least 3 years.

amber

Post by amber » 27 Apr 2010, 22:37

smilerz wrote:
Hi Adele
Funnily enough i spoke to Sarah only the other day, and her puppies were born on the same day as mine. They are f3b's. They are honey coloured and just gorgeous. She has put a couple of my pups on her website for me, but i still have 2 boys and a girl if i don't keep Sadie.
This was PM was in 2008

What I am confused over are the F3's yours or were they Mists and if so how did she manage to have F3's from Steve? :)

I have tried finding out through Sarah but she never repied to any of my emails..

Never mind if you don't know then so be it.

To try and help you unravel the confusion, yes she did put two pups on the website, but that was a long time ago, and they were my pups. Freya's and Bailey.s. Bailey is a black F2, Freya a Brown F1b. The pups were F2.

I really don't know anything about the other pups. I wish I could help as you are obviously distressed but I do not know how to help you :( sorry
Linda

smilerz

Post by smilerz » 27 Apr 2010, 22:52

Linda,

I am not distressed at all however it would have been nice to see how the pups had progressed. Its all about always wondering "what has happened to them".

Oh believe me we have tried to get some contact even a very short time on facebook but then she disapeared off that.

Well obviously there has been a misunderstanding over the PM you sent from back then.

But still if there is anyone with an F1 Doodle born around then then it would be great to catch up.

amber

Post by amber » 27 Apr 2010, 22:59

Our pups were born /July 07 and June 08
I wish I could help re the other pups, but I don't i'm afraid.
I hope you will find them to see how they have turned out.
When the pups go to new homes we often do lose contact with them don't we. I appreciate it is hard to take.
One part of breeding that's not always so good.

smilerz

Post by smilerz » 27 Apr 2010, 23:10

I keep regular contact with most of ours in both countries. Its great to see the photo's and how they are getting on with their families.

This is the only litter we havn't had the chance to follow through.

amber

Post by amber » 27 Apr 2010, 23:34

Im very pleased for you in that case.
You know you can always pm me if you have to clear something up. It does not have to be done on the forum.
We all have things we need to deal with in life-me too!