Hertfordshire Meet anyone??!!

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
murfyspaws

Re: Hertfordshire Meet anyone??!!

Post by murfyspaws » 05 Feb 2009, 17:14

Hi me and Murfy and probably my kids and husband too would love to come to a doodle meet in Herts. Anywhere is good we are just 5 mins away from watford so quite central really. Let me know where and when and we will see you there!! Laura x :)

CharlieBrown

Post by CharlieBrown » 06 Feb 2009, 14:04

Hi,
I'm working that day unfortunately but my OH would love to bring Charlie to meet more doods. We are in Watford but will travel to where ever you choose. :D
Katie

clarey

Post by clarey » 06 Feb 2009, 15:07

Hi everyone - great to have lots of interest. I'm going to look at some venue ideas over the weekend and will post something Sunday night to see what you all think.

As far as timings go, I'm thinking the same as the Essex meet so would be looking at a 10:30 am meet on Sunday 22nd March.

Be in touch again soon.

Clare & Roxy

nashav

Post by nashav » 07 Feb 2009, 12:51

CharlieBrown wrote:Hi,
I'm working that day unfortunately but my OH would love to bring Charlie to meet more doods. We are in Watford but will travel to where ever you choose. :D
Katie
murfyspaws wrote:Hi me and Murfy and probably my kids and husband too would love to come to a doodle meet in Herts. Anywhere is good we are just 5 mins away from watford so quite central really. Let me know where and when and we will see you there!! Laura x :)
HI,
I am in watford too around Cassiobury Park. We could always have a mini meet one weekend?

Sorry dont want to steal the Hertfordshire meet thunder, I would very much like to attend this meet too, whatever the date/location i am sure we will be able to make it.
x
Image Image

ronniedog

Post by ronniedog » 07 Feb 2009, 17:49

We would like to come too with Hector
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

CharlieBrown

Post by CharlieBrown » 08 Feb 2009, 17:34

HI,
I am in watford too around Cassiobury Park. We could always have a mini meet one weekend?

Sorry dont want to steal the Hertfordshire meet thunder, I would very much like to attend this meet too, whatever the date/location i am sure we will be able to make it.
x
Hiya,

We have actually just got back from Cassiobury park, we take Charlie there most days would love to meet up anytime!

Katie, Malc and Charlie

Yeti

Post by Yeti » 09 Feb 2009, 12:07

And we are in Cheshunt, and being totally lazy Cheshunt Park is quite big.
Terry

pippylala

Post by pippylala » 09 Feb 2009, 16:26

clarey wrote:
Ali Cat wrote:ps sorry for all the spilling mistakes. Sunday afternoobs were made for Pinot Grigio Hic.....

Will be lovely to have you in Herts with us - as you can see I happen to be staying at my mum's (again!) on 14th Feb so am going to hotfoot it to the Essex meet on the 15th.

Clare & Roxy
HAY your coming to the next meet yeah i'll let Pippa know & give her alittle talking too beforhand :shock: Tell Roxy to get her running legs on poor little thing, hopefully Pippa may give her a break this time.

We would like to come to your meet in March 22nd would be good for us, said on other site we enjoyed our first Essex meet we may just spread our wings (doodle) further afield.
Be nice to see doods we met in Jan & also new ones,

clarey

Post by clarey » 10 Feb 2009, 00:26

pippylala wrote:
clarey wrote:
Ali Cat wrote:ps sorry for all the spilling mistakes. Sunday afternoobs were made for Pinot Grigio Hic.....

Will be lovely to have you in Herts with us - as you can see I happen to be staying at my mum's (again!) on 14th Feb so am going to hotfoot it to the Essex meet on the 15th.

Clare & Roxy
HAY your coming to the next meet yeah i'll let Pippa know & give her alittle talking too beforhand :shock: Tell Roxy to get her running legs on poor little thing, hopefully Pippa may give her a break this time.

We would like to come to your meet in March 22nd would be good for us, said on other site we enjoyed our first Essex meet we may just spread our wings (doodle) further afield.
Be nice to see doods we met in Jan & also new ones,
BRILL!! The more the merrier - Pippa and Roxy will be inseparable by then!!
Great to have so many people interested. Just got to work on location now. There are some lovely walks near me but I feel a bit cheeky getting everyone to come to me.... :wink:

Sorry for the delay in getting a location sorted folks but I kind of want to have done the walk before so I know it's suitable - don't want any surprises - like a nice sheepfest :!: :shock: :lol:

But it's definitely going ahead so if you haven't got it down already we're looking at:

Sunday 22nd March - 10:30am / Location: tba.....

Clare & Roxy

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 12 Feb 2009, 17:43

22nd March is Mother's Day

Is that gonna be a problem for anyone??

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

clarey

Post by clarey » 12 Feb 2009, 20:22

Ali Cat wrote:22nd March is Mother's Day

Is that gonna be a problem for anyone??

xx

Typical!!!

It's not a problem for me as it's 10.30am so anyone doing lunch should be ok.

Whilst I'm onto you - I have an idea re. venue.

There's a farm in Braughing with some lovely Byways off it that we could make into a circular walk that would take about an hour. How does that sound??

Braughing is located just north of where the A120 & A10 meet - just beyond Puckeridge, so it's very accessible. I confess that it's quite near me but it's a walk I often do with Roxy and there's parking too (just need to check with the farm that they don't mind us parking there (I know the farmer).

Let me know if anyone has any objections - I'm not precious about it!! If you prefer somewhere more central Hertfordshire then please do say so and I'll look at alternatives. It's just that for this first one I wanted to choose somewhere that I know and that I know will be safe etc. for a pack of doods!!

Clare & Roxy (complete with photo as I've just mastered uploading!!)

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 13 Feb 2009, 08:13

Yup - thats fine with me.....

How cute is Roxy - absolutely gorgeous!!

Ali

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

CharlieBrown

Post by CharlieBrown » 13 Feb 2009, 17:12

Oh no, I thought it was 22nd Feb! We can't make March 22nd, definately try to make it next time!

nikkig

Post by nikkig » 14 Feb 2009, 14:26

Hi Clare

Sounds great, count us in. Looking forward to meeting all the doods (and their owners of course). Barkley will be in his element, with so many friends to play with.

Nikki and Barkley

wills

Post by wills » 14 Feb 2009, 18:16

count us in it will be lovely some more doodles
can you post the post code please
Wills Harvey