Its a go go for Lullingstone on May 17th

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Bubbarooandemmatoo

Its a go go for Lullingstone on May 17th

Post by Bubbarooandemmatoo » 03 May 2009, 23:26

Had a great couple of hours with Pennyc checking out Lullingstone on a very sunny saturday :D . Theres options to the walk so probably best to decide on the day as to what we fancy. The longer walk starts with a long (ish)incline and does cover a golf course. Thinking that may be doodle v golfer carnage tho :roll: , so happy to stick with the smaller one if all in agreement.

Theres a very good visitor centre that sells refreshment (ice cream-Daisy (mini) doodle! :lol: lol) and a lovely little river for a spot of doodle splashing. :D Perhaps someone can show Woof what he needs to do :roll: . Great fields for mass charging around and woodland for snuffling about in. The car parks charges £1.50 at all times. Time was an 11am start. The link below gives you a little more info, directions etc. If I can help with anything else, feel free to pm me.

http://www.kent.gov.uk/leisure-and-cult ... y-park.htm

Em.x

sophieandmatt

Re: Its a go go for Lullingstone on May 17th

Post by sophieandmatt » 06 May 2009, 10:17

I'll be there with Alfie! No Sophie though as she'll be hung-over after a hen night!
Alfie - Strong contender for Pack Leader in this house!

Doodledandy

Post by Doodledandy » 07 May 2009, 19:34

Hi

Yogi and I will come if we can, but think it may clash with my sons cricket.
Gill
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Roxydoodle

Post by Roxydoodle » 08 May 2009, 08:05

Thanx for organising Em :D

We have been there a few times since it was mentioned about have a Doodle meet there. Only 1 day it hasn't rained down hard on us!!

Roxy is so looking fwd to having a run around and a bit of ruff and tumble with some other Doods :lol: OH should also be coming along too.

Lokk fwd to meeting you all :wink:

Sarah x

Bubbarooandemmatoo

Post by Bubbarooandemmatoo » 08 May 2009, 14:55

Be great to see you both, Gill-no probs with the cricket, I hope it doesnt clash (fingers crossed), Sarah, looking forward to meeting you and the dogs going nuts! I apologise now for Woofs jumping up and over excitedness! :lol:

Ill go back to the old post and pm everyone who showed interest then. Lets hope its a lovely sunny day! (hope I havent jinxed it now)

Em.x

jessie

Post by jessie » 08 May 2009, 17:16

Hi - thanks for the pm! Jessie and I are planning to come and I will see if any of her pups are available too! See you there! Lesley

Bubbarooandemmatoo

Post by Bubbarooandemmatoo » 08 May 2009, 19:31

Fab news! Im really looking forward to meeting everyone and their doods.
Em.xxxx

jessie

Post by jessie » 10 May 2009, 13:58

Hi you lot!!! Well Jessie and I were there at the car park at 11.00am and waited but alas NO DOODLES!!! I assume we missed you so we asked along the river walk but nobody had seen any doodles there. Then we started up the hill alongside the golf course but again nobody had any sightings of doodles! Fortunately after an hour one of Jessie's second litter, little Alfie (4 months) turned up and so we had another walk along the river. It was soooo weird because we waited by the car park at around 12.15 thinking somebody must turn up for an icecream ......... but nothing!!!!

WHERE WERE YOU ALL????????

Still, the weather was lovely and Jessie had a great time! Hope to make it another time! Lesley x

tel

Post by tel » 10 May 2009, 16:23

hi lesley
you were a week early,maybe see you next week

regards terry

Roxydoodle

Post by Roxydoodle » 10 May 2009, 17:10

hi Lesley.
You turned up a week early honey! Hope you can make it next week

Sarah & Roxy

jessie

Post by jessie » 10 May 2009, 18:37

GLUG!!!! Thanks peeps - I don't half feel a fool!! :oops: :lol: :lol: But Jessie and I had a great time and were there for two and a half hours all in as we were joined later on by one of her four month old pups Alfie - so all was not lost!

It's a lovely place and let's hope it's good weather for NEXT Sunday!
DOH!!! :roll:

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 15 May 2009, 10:51

Is it still on??

Looked at the weather and its gonna be sunny, with clouds and showers (nothing like hedging your bets then!! :lol: )

If they haven't pulled the drawbridge up across the Thames then I hope to be along (if Essex Doods are allowed of course)

When I go to the Herts, Cambs and Essex meets I usually bring bags of liver cake with me - for sale. We have a few veggies and "raw-liver-wussies" on those walks so I have to make it for them.

I'm making some for my local walk folks anyway, so am happy to make extra for the Kent Massive - anyone interested? If so I will bring some with me on sunday.

Its 8oz of Liver Cake (made with free range eggs) and I charge £2 per bag. All profits to Labradoodle Trust.

Hope to see ya all there!!

Love

Ali Cat & Eric

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

Roxydoodle

Post by Roxydoodle » 15 May 2009, 11:50

Roxy & me are definately coming along. Been looking fwd to meeting up with loads if other doods for ages.
Ali I'm sure Roxy would love some liver cake if you could make us some please.

See you Sunday

Sarah & Roxy xx

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 15 May 2009, 12:32

No problem - will bring some along and 'deal' out of the back of my car.

Ali Cat - Your Local Cake Dealer :roll:

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

sophieandmatt

Post by sophieandmatt » 15 May 2009, 12:47

I'm going to have to cry off I'm afraid, completely forgot about a friend's birthday party!

Maybe next one?
Alfie - Strong contender for Pack Leader in this house!