Its a go go for Lullingstone on May 17th

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Bubbarooandemmatoo

Re: Its a go go for Lullingstone on May 17th

Post by Bubbarooandemmatoo » 15 May 2009, 13:22

Ali Cat wrote:No problem - will bring some along and 'deal' out of the back of my car.

Ali Cat - Your Local Cake Dealer :roll:

xx
Some for me, well Woof too please.! :lol:

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 15 May 2009, 17:12

Bubbarooandemmatoo wrote: Some for me, well Woof too please.! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

It is actually "fit for human consumption" as initially we had a few domestic accidents with OH's going into the fridge and having a pick at the "unusual pate". (surely the egg shell in the cake would have given them a clue :shock: )

See ya all sunday

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

jan

Post by jan » 17 May 2009, 20:15

i would just like to say a big thank you to every one who came to lullingstone park today despite the rain, a great time was had by all at least 25 doodles came and they were soooooooooo good.

janet.

jessie

Post by jessie » 17 May 2009, 20:30

It was a great meet and I must say Jessie was like a kid at a party, she just went round to everyone begging treats!!!! Thanks to all that succumbed to her!!! It was lovely also to put faces to some names finally. Well done Emma for organising this successful walk! Lesley x

lorenza

Post by lorenza » 17 May 2009, 21:22

Thanks all for a great meet,it was nice meeting you all and your gorgeous doodles :D
Hope to meet up again.

Jan,bob, Rio and Lottie.

PennyC

Post by PennyC » 17 May 2009, 21:26

Hi,

Yes, it was great to meet so many doodles and their owners. The dogs all enjoyed it which was wonderful inspite of the rain. Hopefully, make the next one. Can the person called Liz please let me have her phone number again as I have missed a number off my mobile phone? She lives in New Ash Green?

Thanks again to Emma for organising it. Great idea.

Roxydoodle

Post by Roxydoodle » 17 May 2009, 22:30

Me & Roxy had a wonderful time!! Such a good turn out as well. Roxy wasn't as tired out as I thought she would be mind you :x

Ali, Roxy absolutely loved the liver cake. I think I might need the recipe soon as I don't think it is going to last to much longer :?

Nice meeting you all, I can't wait for the next one

Sarah & Roxy x

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 18 May 2009, 08:29

Yup - a fantastic meet. By the state of the dogs at the end of the walk we may need to incorporate a swim at the end!! No cream doodles by the end of the walk, only brown and black ones.

Eric had a great time, even tho Jess kept on nicking his tennis balls :twisted:

Glad Roxy liked the liver cake - so far even the doodles with delicate tummies have been fine and dandy with it. Below is the recipe (tho I tend to add more garlic as I don't use any other flea deterrent and Eric just loves Garlic!!)

LIVER CAKE RECIPE.

8ozs Liver [preferably Lambs]
4ozs S/R Flour
2 Eggs
2 Cloves Garlic/ or 2 tsps garlic puree.

Put all the ingredients into a blender until the mixture is smooth, pink and runny [not too rigid a requirement if you prefer to make it a bit chunky' Pour into greased swiss roll type baking tin and place in the oven [Gas Mark 4] for around 30-40 minutes.
Leave to cool and cut into bite size pieces.
It can be frozen into individual bags if you prefer.

I admit I tend to add more flour but experiment and see what you prefer.

Anyway....

Nove to meet you all sunday (yes, and that even includes Terry with his Essex Girl jokes!!)

love

Ali Cat & Eric
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

jessie

Post by jessie » 18 May 2009, 09:00

Yes sorry about that Ali Cat - Jessie can't resist annihilating the odd tennis ball!! What with that and pinching everyone's treats I may just bring a muzzle with her next time! :lol: :lol: (Only joking Jessie!)

sophieandmatt

Post by sophieandmatt » 19 May 2009, 11:47

So sorry Alfie and I couldn't make it... PHOTOS???
Alfie - Strong contender for Pack Leader in this house!

steph08

Post by steph08 » 26 May 2009, 11:04

How did I miss this??? Really disappointed although I have no idea where Lullingstone is lol!