Oooodles of doodles

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
joclaire

Re: Oooodles of doodles

Post by joclaire » 08 Jun 2009, 10:30

well, the chocolates have the vote then! :lol:
looks like you all had a grat time, shame we missed it seeing as it was local to me, never mind,
we still up for a mini meet later on the month, and we'll see you all on the picnic/doodfeast :wink:
TTFN Jo
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/urlImage]Image

Jo and Meggy Dood

Bid

Post by Bid » 08 Jun 2009, 11:28

Never mind all the doodle pics - I want to put names to people faces! Come on - spill the beans someone!
www.dogtrekker.co.uk
Beauty without vanity, strength without insolence, courage without ferocity, and all the virtues of man without his vices - Byron

Toarys

Post by Toarys » 08 Jun 2009, 13:22

Ok this is my first time at posting pics - they seem to be the same as everyone elses!!
Jo and Wispa

Debbie&Molly

Post by Debbie&Molly » 08 Jun 2009, 18:31

Great pics! I dont know how you manage! I kept getting my camera out, but by the time I was ready, All the doods had dashed off! Apologies to all the doods that Molly bowled over! Dont know what was up with her yesterday! Also Thanks Ali for the liver cake! I had lots of dogs coming up to me in the woods today, sniffing it out!!

Clare

Post by Clare » 08 Jun 2009, 22:09

Bid wrote:Never mind all the doodle pics - I want to put names to people faces! Come on - spill the beans someone!
I would if I knew how to tag the photos. I was there with my daughter, Isobel, we are the two bloned ones who are always together! Isobel has autism and has no speech , she sticks close to me. pebbles is our dog she is the smaller one begging at the table in one of the pictures.

Clare

Clare and Pebbles

msloopylynn

Post by msloopylynn » 08 Jun 2009, 23:01

Also may I take this opportunity to apologise to Loopy Lyn for the Louie-in-the-big-muddy-puddle-incident. :lol: :lol: But it did make me laugh - especially when he obeyed the "sit" command, right in the middle of the puddle! :roll:

We will run the world one day!!!!

xx

Wow, there are some really great photos. Thank you.

It really was a lovely walk.

Ali, I have got you sussed, You can't turn all doodles chocolate. If anyone catches her with a bottle of brown hair dye please alert me urgent :D :D :D :D :D :D

joannemcguire

Post by joannemcguire » 08 Jun 2009, 23:30

Great pics we had a great time. Lola went straight into the bath when we got home. she has slept most of today still getting over the fun. :D