London (Welsh Harp) meet on Sunday, Nov 1 at noon.

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
curlygirl

London (Welsh Harp) meet on Sunday, Nov 1 at noon.

Post by curlygirl » 27 Oct 2009, 14:35

Anyone up for a meet on Sunday? At Welsh Harp? There is lots of lovely water for the pups to swim in (told it's safe) and great grounds. We can meet at the car park. http://www.brentres.com/map.htm

http://doodledaze.wordpress.com
A blog about a rescue labradoodle's life

daffodil

Re: London (Welsh Harp) meet on Sunday, Nov 1 at noon.

Post by daffodil » 27 Oct 2009, 22:43

Can't do this weekend as working, so's Buster as he's coming to work with me. Should be interesting.... :roll:

daffodil

Post by daffodil » 31 Oct 2009, 22:42

Can do this meeting, other half Adam will be bringing him. Meet you all at the car park.

Curlygirl, you had better leave Barney's collar on or off as otherwise you may end up taking the wrong dog home lol :lol: Buster has a lovely bright collar, notice Barney has a brown one luckily! :)

Buster's skin infection has cleared up completely although he is still taking the remainder of the antibiotics prescribed (He's on the 3rd week's course now), so I hope everyone will be ok with this? If not, please send me or Adam a text, I'll pm you the mobile numbers.

Shame I'll be missing meeting you (+ other half!) but I will definately make the next meet by hook or crook!

Daffodil & Buster.

msloopylynn

Post by msloopylynn » 01 Nov 2009, 11:40

Sorry just caught this thread, Lou and I would have loved to meet up with you , but i dont have a car at the min. Hopefully next time :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: