Essex meet. Nov 8th. Chelmsford.

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
karlswain

Essex meet. Nov 8th. Chelmsford.

Post by karlswain » 06 Nov 2009, 01:42

Hi, following on from the similar post nearby, I thought I'd post a new one.

Anyone up for the above, on the above date at the above venue (weather dependant - as it is forecasted for rain) ?????
ImageImageImageImage

Toarys

Re: Essex meet. Nov 8th. Chelmsford.

Post by Toarys » 06 Nov 2009, 14:37

Most Essex Doods are at Valentine Park Ilford this Sunday (not me can't make it :( )

Check over on DT for times etc

Jo
Jo and Wispa

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 06 Nov 2009, 17:51

Hi there,

yes this weekend we have one organised for Valentine's Park (bit of a mission for me to get a postcode that works but am using this one IG2 6HX

here is the post on DT

http://www.doodle-times.com/forum/showt ... 891&page=4

Can you come along??

The following week on the 15th we have a mini-meet organised for Norsey Woods (Billericay)

We are always happy to travel to other peoples neck of the woods. the only walk we have done in Chelmsford is Hylands.

Where were you thinking - maybe we could organise that one for December?

But please please do try and make it on Sunday at Ilford.

We would love to have you there

Ali & Eric

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list

ianj

Post by ianj » 01 Dec 2009, 21:05

Hi are there any Chelmsford Highlands Park meets planned any time soon? :D

My boy Cuillin often has a walk there, have never managed to get to a meet there before. He is overfriendly and always wants someone to play with.

msloopylynn

Post by msloopylynn » 01 Dec 2009, 23:04

Hi,

There is not a hylands park walk, planned at the min.

But on the 13th Dec, The Essex doodlers are planning a special christmas walk at Ramsden, I'm informed it not too far, CM11 postcode (near billericay ) if that helps.

We would all love to meet you and Cuillin.

"He is overfriendly and always wants someone to play with." Sounds like a normal doodle to me. :D :D

For upto date details check out the thread on Doodle times.

Ali Cat

Post by Ali Cat » 02 Dec 2009, 18:32

ianj wrote:Hi are there any Chelmsford Highlands Park meets planned any time soon? :D

My boy Cuillin often has a walk there, have never managed to get to a meet there before. He is overfriendly and always wants someone to play with.
Yeahhhh

as Lyn says the next meet is Ramsden Heath (Billericay way - so not a million miles from Chelmsford)

I'm from Chelmsford and often do Hylands with Eric (well we do live in Writtle!!)

The one on the 13th is the Christmas one so we are doing a Secret Santa Paws for the dogs. Bring a little pressie for a random dood (about a fiver) and then we will just have a pot luck go and pull out the pressies that way.

The Essex meets are always well attended and we often have more than 1 a month (Nov we had 3 plus I went to the Cambs one!!)

They really are bl**dy good fun - but we are always open to suggestions for new venues. We like woods, streams, lakes and mud. Sorry - that should read 'the doods like...' :lol:

Hope to see you then!!

xx

Ali Cat & Eric

xx
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205 ... t/Eric.jpg

Laughter is the best medicine – unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list