KENT MEET @ LULLINGSTONE PARK, SUN 31 JAN !!

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
ebug99

KENT MEET @ LULLINGSTONE PARK, SUN 31 JAN !!

Post by ebug99 » 22 Jan 2010, 15:26

Hi all,

Just confirming that the Kent meet is on for Sunday 31st January.

We will meet at 11.00 at the Lullingstone Park visitor centre car park (see link below) and set off once we're assembled.

Please remember to bringe change - the car park is pay and display, from memory it's approx £1.80 but might have gone up since i was last there.

There is a nice cafe there too for a reviving cuppa afterwards

http://www.multimap.com/s/QeDbtSUR

I'd be happy to exchange mobile numbers with anyone in case of delay etc - just PM me.

Otherwise, just confirm on this thread if you intend to come then we don't leave anyone behind !

Liz xx
xxxXX Teddy & Harvey XXxxx

kh1smile

Re: KENT MEET @ LULLINGSTONE PARK, SUN 31 JAN !!

Post by kh1smile » 22 Jan 2010, 21:47

Hi Liz,

Yes we shall be there......Can't wait x...............which walk are we doing? The river or the hills? I shall need to prepare myself....lol x
Kate, Teddy & Tyler Doodle

LynneL

Post by LynneL » 23 Jan 2010, 00:49

Pretty sure we will be there providing we're all fit and healthy by then. Looking forward to it. :D

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 23 Jan 2010, 12:49

kh1smile wrote:Hi Liz,

Yes we shall be there......Can't wait x...............which walk are we doing? The river or the hills? I shall need to prepare myself....lol x

Good question !! I'm hoping I can remember the way along the river, then up and around the top and back down again - or that someone else who has been there more than me can remember the way :shock: :wink:

I would guess wellies are in order whichever way we go !!

Liz x

Daisy(mini)Doodle

Post by Daisy(mini)Doodle » 23 Jan 2010, 22:31

should be able to make it
Chris & Pauline Daisy & Ziva
ImageImage

colettebehan

Post by colettebehan » 24 Jan 2010, 16:20

Hi have not been on for a long as forgot my login details. We will try to be there if OH is not working.

BickleyMargo

Post by BickleyMargo » 25 Jan 2010, 13:42

Hi there was hoping to come along to this with young Margo - I imagine it would be all her birthdays come at once to hang out with a pack of labradoodles and be a good learning experience for her! Only thing is my Mum is visiting with her 5 yr old beagle Madison - would she be welcome to come too as an honourary doodle for the day?

Thanks. Matt
Matt

kathyandrosie

Post by kathyandrosie » 25 Jan 2010, 16:47

Hi Liz

I have just joined the Association and we would love to join you at Lullingstone on Sunday. We have a lovely Ladradoodle called Rosie. I have also told some friends who also have a Ladradoodle of the walk. Hope that's OK.

So... look forward to joining you on Sunday at 11.00. See you then. (We live in Petts Wood which is just a few miles away.)

Kathy

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 25 Jan 2010, 17:53

BickleyMargo wrote:Hi there was hoping to come along to this with young Margo - I imagine it would be all her birthdays come at once to hang out with a pack of labradoodles and be a good learning experience for her! Only thing is my Mum is visiting with her 5 yr old beagle Madison - would she be welcome to come too as an honourary doodle for the day?

Thanks. Matt

Absolutely - all dogs welcome !

Look forward to meeting you !

Liz x

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 25 Jan 2010, 17:54

kathyandrosie wrote:Hi Liz

I have just joined the Association and we would love to join you at Lullingstone on Sunday. We have a lovely Ladradoodle called Rosie. I have also told some friends who also have a Ladradoodle of the walk. Hope that's OK.

So... look forward to joining you on Sunday at 11.00. See you then. (We live in Petts Wood which is just a few miles away.)

Kathy

Hi Kathy !

The more the merrier/madder !!

Liz x

Bubbarooandemmatoo

Post by Bubbarooandemmatoo » 26 Jan 2010, 17:38

woohoo! We'll come if I can get back in time from a wedding reception the day before-would love to see everyone again and of course meet the new faces! Wooflar is gagging for some lullingstone frollicks and my word yes, your gonna need your wellies. We went there a coupla days ago and its dood mud heaven.

Liz, if Im not there by 11.30 assume we cant make it. Along the river and just before the gate, hang a left which takes u up a hill, at the patch of trees before the golf course hang another left and follow the path along to the clearing which is on the hillside above the carpark.

Hope to see you all!

Em.x Woof and the terrible two.x

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 26 Jan 2010, 19:52

Hi Em,

Thanks for the potted directions - I might need them !!!

Hope you can make it, it'd be great to see Woof all growed up - we probably won't set off at bang on 11 and could well hang around the river for a short while before we start walking so hopefully................

Have a fun wedding :D

Liz x

Olliedoodle

Post by Olliedoodle » 27 Jan 2010, 12:12

Looking forward to it. Ahh the thought of a very tired pup for the rest of the afternoon...

Lucy
Ollie

Check out Ollie's blog: http://olliedoodle-antics.blogspot.com/

kh1smile

Post by kh1smile » 27 Jan 2010, 19:50

Em.......YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT......Gagging to see our ickle woof, as Liz said...all growed up........I shall be disappoited if you are not there and so will T&T!!!!! Have I made you feel guilty enough hun?

Only joking, it would be great to see you, but if not then we will know what a great wedding reception it was.
x
Kate, Teddy & Tyler Doodle

ebug99

Post by ebug99 » 29 Jan 2010, 13:26

Well said Kate !! :lol: :lol:

Liz xx