Any Northwest meetings this month?

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
ralphiroo

Any Northwest meetings this month?

Post by ralphiroo » 21 May 2011, 22:11

Hi,

Ralph and I are new to the forums, and would love to meet up with some other labradoodles!

Ralph is 6 months old and loves the company of other dogs, but I'm increasingly finding that he is a little too large and enthusiastic for playing with the average dog in the park!

It would be great for him to charge around with dogs of a similar size and mentality - and it would be great to meet some other doodle owners too!

We are in Southport, so near to Formby - but we also enjoy regular visits to the wide open spaces at Worden Country Park in Leyland.

Anyone interested in a walk in the next few weeks?

Kate x

cathjenkins

Re: Any Northwest meetings this month?

Post by cathjenkins » 22 May 2011, 01:21

Hi Kate,
I'm Cath, I've just moved from Formby up to Scotland. Last summer there was a few meets at Formby so I'm sure you'll get some Doodes to play with after this post.

Just to wanted you to know about the Labradoodle Trust Show July 2nd I think its an hour plus or so from Southport (check on google maps) but its a 3 day event and there is info about it on this site and the Doodle Times site.

Good Luck with your Formby/Southport meet....

Cheers, Cath

MacIntosh....

A.K.A. Toshie Girl, Toshie Woshy, Tishy Tosh Tosh, Fluffy monster,
Posh Tosh or, 'Gerroff.. yer r'awl wet..'.

MrsMoby

Post by MrsMoby » 26 May 2011, 21:09

None planned that I know of but I'm on the wirral and have a 6month old big dood that is always happy to meet new friends with me
MrsMoby and my dood Zuko

ralph'smum

Post by ralph'smum » 26 May 2011, 22:16

Hi Kate we are not far from you down the road in Burscough
Our Ralph loves Formby and Ainsdale beach so will look out for you
There is a meet on the 12th June
Time - 12pm
Location - Delamere Forest (Post Code - CW8 2JD)
Meeting Point - the Old Pale Car Park

I can't make it but sure your Ralph would have fun
Tracey & Ralph

JeanG

Post by JeanG » 27 May 2011, 16:49

We're on the Wirral. I'd be up for a meet Southport/Formby or Wirral. I can't do this weekend or next as Saturday David and our son Simon are getting their Christmas presents and jumping out of an aeroplane at 10,000 feet :shock: :shock: :shock: and on Sunday it's my sister's ruby wedding. The following weekend we're in Madrid visiting our daughter but we'd be free on 12/13 or 18/19 June. let me know if anyone's interested. I see there's already a Delamere Forest meet on 12 June, I'm DREADFUL at geography :oops: :oops: Not sure how far that is from us. Will google it!
Jean & Bella xxx

ralphiroo

Post by ralphiroo » 29 May 2011, 19:20

Thanks for the replies!

Going to try and make the meet at Delamere on the 12th, should be an easy one to get to for those on the Wirral!

Really looking forward to meeting some doods and their people - should be fun! (provided Ralph remembers his manners and doesn't develop selective hearing!) ;)

Ralph's Mum - you're not far from us at all, would be great to get the boys together, though maybe a touch confusing!

JeanG - Skydiving is an awesome Christmas present, beats socks and gift vouchers any day!

Kate x

brucey doodle

Post by brucey doodle » 29 May 2011, 21:44

Just read about the Delemere meet I'm up for that one I've never been on a doodle meet and have been looking forward to one coming up in my area .Image
Emma and Bruce
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.

janettehamman

Post by janettehamman » 16 Jun 2011, 08:57

Code: Select all

Hi  we missed the meet last weekend as I have had no internet last week.  Any one up for another one very soon?

Thanks

Janette
ImageImage

ImageImage

brucey doodle

Post by brucey doodle » 17 Jun 2011, 20:34

Bruce and I are up for a meet very soon. We went to the Delemere one but was late but we eventually found the doods I've never been on one before I couldn't believe how many turned up they looked lovely all together.
Emma and Bruce
Code snippet: PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ and BBCode. Used on most forums.

janettehamman

Post by janettehamman » 18 Jun 2011, 08:57

[/quote]Sounds like it was a good meet at Delamere, lets get one organised soon if we can :) [/quote]
ImageImage

ImageImage