Earlham Park Norwich New Years Eve

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Norfolk family

Earlham Park Norwich New Years Eve

Post by Norfolk family » 23 Dec 2011, 13:50

Some of us are meeting at Earlham Park Norwich at 11am on New Years Eve in the main car park. We need to wear out our doodles and any other dogs for the partying that evening!

Everyone welcome so please come along, I'd love to meet up with old friends and new friends!!!

Hopefully see some of you there xxx
One labradoodle is never enough so I have 4!

keegan family

Re: Earlham Park Norwich New Years Eve

Post by keegan family » 23 Dec 2011, 19:10

Hello Gaynor , Marley will be bringing his Dad................ :lol: :lol:

Norfolk family

Post by Norfolk family » 24 Dec 2011, 11:08

Thought you'd disappeared into thin air! Lol! I even sent out an SOS call as I've missed Marley on Facebook! Will look forward to seeing you there x

Norfolk family

Post by Norfolk family » 27 Dec 2011, 17:42

Remember this Saturday everyone!!! See you all there xxx

jool,s

Post by jool,s » 28 Dec 2011, 21:36

hi
my family and i are in norfolk for xmas, we have a doodle called skyla. are you still meeting up as we would love to come along?
thanks julie.x
ImageImage

keegan family

Post by keegan family » 29 Dec 2011, 11:44

The meet is still on Julie, 11am Earlham Park car park , should be a good turn out , be great to meet you :D

Norfolk family

Post by Norfolk family » 29 Dec 2011, 23:31

Please join us Julie! In case you don't know where to go, you need to go to the University of East Anglia and turn in the main entrance. You will see parkland on your right and there is a car park just up the main campus drive on the right handside and that's where we're meeting. Car parking is free and I'd take a towel for afterwards as the doodles will enjoy swimming in the stream!

jool,s

Post by jool,s » 30 Dec 2011, 09:33

Thankyou
That sounds lovely. See you tommorow.
Xx
ImageImage

keegan family

Post by keegan family » 31 Dec 2011, 17:09

What a super turn out, and a lovely walk, was great to see old faces and new, Julie what a gorgeous little Dood you have and so obedient, recall was amazing :lol:

jool,s

Post by jool,s » 31 Dec 2011, 18:50

Aw Thankyou. We really enjoyed ourselves. And Skyla has been sleeping all afternoon. We shall come again when we are next up here. I got some photos, albeit a little blurry some of them. I shall upload them when I get home.
Happy new year every 1.
Xx
ImageImage

Aesti

Post by Aesti » 31 Dec 2011, 19:27

Hi All,

We just wanted to say how lovely it was to see all the lovely doodles this morning at Earlham Park. We brought along Thomas, our 3 month old F2 puppy and his friend Bailey (half doodle). They both had a great time and Thomas was treated amazingly well by so many dogs interested in him, a wonderful, positive experience for him.

We hope to see all of you again at the next walk.

keegan family

Post by keegan family » 31 Dec 2011, 19:33

Aesti wrote:Hi All,

We just wanted to say how lovely it was to see all the lovely doodles this morning at Earlham Park. We brought along Thomas, our 3 month old F2 puppy and his friend Bailey (half doodle). They both had a great time and Thomas was treated amazingly well by so many dogs interested in him, a wonderful, positive experience for him.

We hope to see all of you again at the next walk.

Thomas was one of the many stars at todays walk, thats what made it such a good day, look forward to seeing you with him at the next meet :lol: :lol:

OH and a big thank you to Gaynor and her brood for organising todays walk and to Debs and Barney for leading the way xx

Norfolk family

Post by Norfolk family » 01 Jan 2012, 11:15

Ahhh thank you and you're welcome! Can't believe how many people and doodles and other dogs came along! Thomas was great and didn't seemed phased by all the bouncing doodles! My lot just slept the rest of the fatso thanks everyone for coming, my plan to wear them out worked! See you all soon whenever the next one is. If there's not one for a while then I might have number 4 with me! Oh yes everyone, we're collecting Casper, a standard F2 on the 14th Jan when he'll be 8 weeks old!!!

Fonzie2808

Post by Fonzie2808 » 01 Jan 2012, 18:12

Sounds like you all had a lovely nye meet, we couldn't make it due to family commitments, hopefully we'll make the next meet.
Norfolk family - number 4!! Wow that's brilliant news, fonz wont know which of your pack to say hello to first when we bump into you! We look forward to meeting Casper xx
Fonzie

Norfolk family

Post by Norfolk family » 01 Jan 2012, 20:48

Just noticed that the predictive text on my phone decided that instead of writing day it would write fatso!

I am stopping at number 4, couldn't fit anymore in the car let alone walk them all!