Yet another North West Doodle Meet!

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
heidipie

Yet another North West Doodle Meet!

Post by heidipie » 06 May 2014, 07:14

Hi all! Given the success of the recent Royden Park visit, we have decided to meet there again for more doodle dashing on Sunday 25th May at 2pm outside the cafe/ carpark. Postcode Ch48 1NP. Hope to see there! X

Calo

Re: Yet another North West Doodle Meet!

Post by Calo » 08 May 2014, 22:25

Sorry Laura & Heidi. Can't make it for this meet but will definitely be around for the Preston event.

Carolynn & Waffles

travis

Post by travis » 09 May 2014, 22:06

We'll be there, hopefully.

Useful information for anyone heading across the channel by car.Driving to Portugal Our Way
Mechanical Rodeo Bull Hire For private parties & fun days.

Jaybz

Post by Jaybz » 10 May 2014, 09:58

With a bit of luck, we'll be up to our elbows in moving boxes; with even more luck, we'll be all moved in and ready for some doodle mania!

At this stage, I'd say count us out though. :(

heidipie

Post by heidipie » 25 May 2014, 23:52

The doods had a fab time once again at Royden park today with another good turn out. The weather was kind to us; saving it's downpour until we left the car park on the drive home! What a stroke of luck!
Jaybz, hope the move went/ is going well and Bella will be back doodle dashing with her pals at the next one!

travis

Post by travis » 29 May 2014, 09:36

Sorry we couldn't make it. Glad you had a good turnout and that the weather held out.
My daughter and I spent the afternoon erecting our marquee in lashing rain in a muddy field.....I'm still drying out! :(
Just to add insult to injury, there wasn't even a light shower on Monday and we didn't need it. :roll:

Useful information for anyone heading across the channel by car.Driving to Portugal Our Way
Mechanical Rodeo Bull Hire For private parties & fun days.

Jaybz

Post by Jaybz » 30 May 2014, 10:16

Sorry we missed this one-- still settling in, but Bella is loving her new garden!
heidipie wrote:The doods had a fab time once again at Royden park today with another good turn out. The weather was kind to us; saving it's downpour until we left the car park on the drive home! What a stroke of luck!
Jaybz, hope the move went/ is going well and Bella will be back doodle dashing with her pals at the next one!