Nature menu tins

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Ally doodle

Nature menu tins

Post by Ally doodle » 24 May 2014, 14:05

Any thoughts on nature menu tins I got ally some as she was getting bored eating the same thing everyday :D

kobi&jazz

Re: Nature menu tins

Post by kobi&jazz » 24 May 2014, 14:54

I haven't used the tinned Natures Menu but when I ran short of Natures diet I popped into Tesco and purchased a couple of packets of a food I hadn't seen before but after reading the composition thought I would try them out.
I was very impressed with the contents and my 2 doods LOVED the food. It cost £1 a packet so not too expensive. They also have a variety to choose from.
I have put the ingredients below incase you are interested.
Always handy to have a 'back-up' food. :D
Oh it is called Naturo

Lamb and Rice with vegetables
Composition:
Lamb 50%, Lamb Bone 10%, Brown Rice 20%, Carrots 5%, Peas 5%, Potatoes 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil, Various Sugars

Salmon and Rice with vegetables
Composition:
Salmon 60%, Brown Rice 20%, Carrots 5%, Peas 5%, Potatoes 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil, Various Sugars.

Duck and Rice with vegetables
Composition:
Duck 60%, Brown Rice 20%, Carrots 5%, Peas 5%, Potatoes 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Dried Basil, Various Sugars

Senior/Light Turkey and Rice with vegetables
Composition:
Turkey 60%, Brown Rice 20%, Carrots 5%, Peas 5%, Potatoes 5%, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato, Dried Kelp, Chicory, Various Sugars, Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin.

Ally doodle

Post by Ally doodle » 24 May 2014, 17:50

Thanks for that I will have a look at those they sound pretty good :D

Martina daly

Post by Martina daly » 24 May 2014, 20:55

Hi Ally
I've given Ozzy this a few times just for a change from natures diet and he scoffs it in no time.Found out recently that it's made 5miles from us by Mackles, the same company that makes Brandy dog food.Maybe they're going into a premium market

Ally doodle

Post by Ally doodle » 25 May 2014, 07:32

Ally had a tin last night for tea and one this morning for breakfast and loved it so far a success I suppose she was getting bored eating the same thing every day I love sirloin steak but I wouldn't want it everyday :D