East Mids Doodle Meet Elvaston Sun 17 Jan 2016

This forum is for organising regional, informal meetings for owners, prospective owners, breeders etc
Ianto!

East Mids Doodle Meet Elvaston Sun 17 Jan 2016

Post by Ianto! » 11 Jan 2016, 23:39

Hello,

The East Midlands Doodle Meet group are having their first official meet of 2016 this coming Sunday (17 January).

Meeting up at 10.15 am for a 10.30 start, we'll be on the main showground next to the big car park where the doods can have a dash about and let off some steam whilst their hooms do all that boring chattin'... It's Ozzy's 2nd birthday and his Mum has promised there will be liver cake! (For the doods.. :wink: )

There are toilets at the entrance to the car park and more at the other side of the park where we stop for coffee before we take our courage in our hands and let the doods have a paddle in the lake... (Bring a flask, just in case there's a queue at the cafe.)

There's a small charge for parking with machines dotted around the car park. Best bring small change as these can be temperamental... Please be aware that the post code for Elvaston Castle takes you to the other side of the park and there's no through road to the main car park.

Ianto will be there (albeit still on his lead!) flying solo as his wee bro' recovers from his operation. Look forward to seeing you there -

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Sarahdol75

Re: East Mids Doodle Meet Elvaston Sun 17 Jan 2016

Post by Sarahdol75 » 13 Jan 2016, 19:10

Oh Anne

Typical, we are home this weekend, but unfortunately wont be able to make it.

I dont think my 16 year old will be impressed on his birthday if I take him out to a labradoodle meet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also my OH is having a hernia operation on friday, so dont think he will be up for a walk either.

Have fun though.

Sarah
ImageImage

Ianto!

Post by Ianto! » 13 Jan 2016, 19:22

One day, Sarah, one day..... :cry:

Btw, Wyre says has a 'pre-owned' pet medi-vest should your OH wish to borrow it! :wink: Hope the operation goes well, and Happy Birthday to your son for Sunday...

Anne, Ianto & Wyre x

Sarahdol75

Post by Sarahdol75 » 16 Jan 2016, 15:04

Yes one day anne, we will get there :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage